New SRT Owner in Ontario, Canada

Ready2Bite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well folks - I pulled the trigger. 2005 SRT 10 with 25,463 Kilometers (15,822 miles) - red - absolutely gorgeous condition, runs strong, I'm the 3rd owner, have the history back to day one, window sticker, cover, etc., etc., etc.!!!!! Think I did pretty good - under $32,000 with tax, ownership transfer, etc.
What say the members - good deal or not?

Welcome to the VTCoA! Priced right where the value of our trucks should be.

If you feel you got fair deal, then you got fair deal. You & seller agreed on price so good for you. Enjoy, & be ready to spend more $$$$...lol.

Welcome......

Thanks for the welcomes. I'll get some pics up in a week or so - work is taking me all over the place for the next 10 days and I won't have a chance. Plus - I have to figure out how to post them!!!!! I'm really impressed with the truck - I've had a couple of (ahem) Corvettes(ahem) in the past but nothing as nicely put together as a factory package as this vehicle. In my opinion Dodge did a hell of a job mating things together this nicely. I've driven the Viper itself and like this more for some crazy reason - maybe the seating position and the view of the road. Plus - you can't beat the stance of these things!!!!! They look wicked!!!!!!!!:rock:

Well guys and gals - I pick it up Saturday morning - I will get some pics when I get it but - I'm having trouble sleeping - at first I thought it was gas and then figured out it was EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!! 36 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!

She's Here!!!!

Well guys - I got her home!!!!! Ran like a champ for the 2 hour ride from the seller's place to mine. Now I have to take her for a 4 hour run to my Dad's tomorrow so he can take her for a ride and we can set the garage up to keep her there. I don't have any pics yet - I want to wait until I get her cleaned up and nice and shiny - probably by tomorrow afternoon and then I figure out how to post some pics. Only bad ting was I rubbed a curb and have a bit of curb rash on he one rim - anybody have one rim for sale? Polished?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back