New SRT Owner in Ontario, Canada

She's Here!!!!

Well guys - I got her home!!!!! Ran like a champ for the 2 hour ride from the seller's place to mine. Now I have to take her for a 4 hour run to my Dad's tomorrow so he can take her for a ride and we can set the garage up to keep her there. I don't have any pics yet - I want to wait until I get her cleaned up and nice and shiny - probably by tomorrow afternoon and then I figure out how to post some pics. Only bad thing was I rubbed a curb and have a bit of curb rash on he one rim - anybody have one rim for sale? Polished?

She's Here!!!!

Well guys - I got her home!!!!! Ran like a champ for the 2 hour ride from the seller's place to mine. Now I have to take her for a 4 hour run to my Dad's tomorrow so he can take her for a ride and we can set the garage up to keep her there. I don't have any pics yet - I want to wait until I get her cleaned up and nice and shiny - probably by tomorrow afternoon and then I figure out how to post some pics. Only bad thing was I rubbed a curb and have a bit of curb rash on the one rim - anybody have one rim for sale? Polished?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back