New SRT10 owner from Fort Worth, TX

I got the spray in bed liner in red to match the truck last Monday. Loving it! Just wondering if anyone has a red front bumper that is in excellent condition. I found a small crack on mine and want to get any flaws on the truck corrected?

Not sure if it can be done but has anyone ever tried to have the bumper be repaired by a fiberglass or body shop?:dontknow:

I got the spray in bed liner in red to match the truck last Monday. Loving it! Just wondering if anyone has a red front bumper that is in excellent condition. I found a small crack on mine and want to get any flaws on the truck corrected?

:rock::rock::rock:Not sure if it can be done but has anyone ever tried to have the bumper be repaired by a fiberglass or body shop?:dontknow::rock::rock::rock:

should be an easy repair with a plastic welder set up & some stainless steel mesh:rock::rock::rock:

Thanks, the truck doesn't have a flaw in it now that the bed is taken care of except for the place on the front bumper cover.

Your truck is awesome. What lowering kit do you have 1/2 or 2/3? That's my next step but I'm undecided on how far to drop it.

LOL, it looks awesome from the lil avatar on your profile anyways. I would like to check it out sometime. If you have pics you could share 'em! :burnout:

Last edited:
LOL, it looks awesome from the lil avatar on your profile anyways. I would like to check it out sometime. If you have pics you could share 'em! :burnout:

2/3 will be your best looking RC drop. 2/4 if its QC.
I have a couple SRT bedcovers you might be interested in to keep your new liner looking great! Have a bedrug as well;)
You should make a road trip with your dad to Waco :chain:

Yeah I plan on coming down to your shop and checking it out.

It's R/C...

The shop that did my spray on liner says they will install the drop kit for $200. Sounds fair to me (I guess), I have never installed one before so I figure it will be worth it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back