New suspension is in

looking good !!!!! i like , but your gonna need a bumpsteer kit for that for sure, there almost ready for shipping.

Yea soon

How does it ride now over stock height? I'm sure it's bumpy but is it I need a chiropractor stiff ride or a little stiffer than usual.

Did you C-notch the frame?

Ride is firm but not harsh. I like it. I have an air assist kit in the back. It doesn't bottom out with 15 psi in the bags.

Which flip kit are you usiing?

Belltech

Hmmm

Yeah mine looks like it's still about 10mm higher in the front than yours. Looking good though man.

I want to paint my handles, cowl, and mirrors too!

E, you really like driving with the bed cover on? I noticed a difference when I removed it. Truck felt lighter and more snappy. Unlike a lot of other SRT owners though I use mine as a truck really. So I only had mine for about 5 months before I sold it.

Hmmm

Yeah mine looks like it's still about 10mm higher in the front than yours. Looking good though man.

I want to paint my handles, cowl, and mirrors too!

E, you really like driving with the bed cover on? I noticed a difference when I removed it. Truck felt lighter and more snappy. Unlike a lot of other SRT owners though I use mine as a truck really. So I only had mine for about 5 months before I sold it.

yea. I didn't see a difference with it on. I use my truck too. the bed is all fucked up .

I'm gonna have to quote Goldilocks here... that stance looks JUST right. Great work, can we do mine next? lol

Looks good bro. I bet it handles way better then before. I may sell my front springs as I would like springs with a better spring rate.

Last edited:
Yeeeaaahh buddy. Nice to see it outa the garage again. Sorry i had to bail yesterday. I was so pissed that the tensioner broke on my car. Hopefully i can get it fixed an back together tonight so my wife doesnt have to drive the truck to work again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

after putting about 500 miles on the new suspension I am very happy with it. I have yet to bottom out in the front. ride is firm but comfortable on the highway. I still have some bump steer but I will fix that soon.

after putting about 500 miles on the new suspension I am very happy with it. I have yet to bottom out in the front. ride is firm but comfortable on the highway. I still have some bump steer but I will fix that soon.

Good to hear E :), for your bumpsteer I wounder if Scott-Venomous1 has a kit made up yet???:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back