New TIME BOMB!!! Fatjack and Fastfood

The Itch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jack - I've juiced the TA and now the truck!!! I guess you rubbed off on me when you rubbed (humped) my leg. After my stock 8.4 sec. TA ran 7.79 (in the 8th) on a 125 dry shot and street tires, I've been hooked... :evil::rofl:

I'll be in the 12's Sunday in the 10!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Thanks to FASTFOOD...:rock:
I don't like to be a copy-cat but it seems like the best place IMO to put the tank.:dontknow:
I'm not sure if it is the same set-up but that's where I got my inspiration. ;) No holes in my bed...:p

Anyone know what a good price would be to have the tank painted RED?:dontknow::eek:

SDC11157.jpg

SDC11152.jpg

SDC11155.jpg

SDC11149.jpg

:D :D
Tooloe said:
looks great does the hood really close with the bottle sitting there?

No,he takes the hood off when he races !!!Less weight !!!:D :D

6pakattack said:
:D :D

No,he takes the hood off when he races !!!Less weight !!!:D :D

I had to lose the hood "light". Not the entire hood...;)
But removing the hood would show it off...
:eviltongue:

FATJACK said:
Looks great Itch, how do it feel on the street??:rock: :rock:
Right now the only real test has been the purge...:dontknow:

I just finished the install tonight. I have to re-tune and I'll be hitting the button Sunday in Bradenton.
:rock::rock::rock::rock::D

The Itch said:
Anyone know what a good price would be to have the tank painted RED?:dontknow::eek:

Duh! Send it to Justin and get it powder coated with the Viper fangs or Sneaky Pete logo on it. Have him position the logo so that it is level when the tank is mounted.

Your setup looks really good.

This is what I was thinking. One on each side.

Attachments

• nitrous fangs.jpg
    nitrous fangs.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
OH, I will... I can't wait.

However I just got a $241.00 speeding ticket. In my friggn FORD f-150 the other day. Sooo testing on the street is out. 41 in a 25... on main st...:mad:

The LS1 in my TA gave me a giant boner with a 125 shot. I kicked my buddies asses that night - ALL NIGHT!
I'm running a 100 shot in the truck and set it up the way NX told me to for a Viper. I can't afford to break my shiznit. The wife would take my money in addition to the BALLs she got in the marriage...
:(:(:(:(

Hey BigDave, whose set up is that you've got pictured there? It's the only picture on this thread (other than mine) that I can see right now. How in the hell does the hood close over the bottle positioned that way?

:argh:NOT SO FAST THERE, uhhh, ITCH!!!
My bottle has already been graced by Justin. Installation of 100 shot system and purge kit is just a matter of time.:marchmellow: :D

Attachments

• Toys 008.jpg
    Toys 008.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Hey BigDave, whose set up is that you've got pictured there? It's the only picture on this thread (other than mine) that I can see right now. How in the hell does the hood close over the bottle positioned that way?

:argh:NOT SO FAST THERE, uhhh, ITCH!!!
My bottle has already been graced by Justin. Installation of 100 shot system and purge kit is just a matter of time.:marchmellow: :D

That's my new set-up...:rolleyes:
I had to cut the battery box, fab a mount and move the hood light. It was a little work but it fits great now. :rock:

The Itch said:
That's my new set-up...:rolleyes:
I had to cut the battery box, fab a mount and move the hood light. It was a little work but it fits great now. :rock:

It looks like you had to cut a hole in the hood too... Ya know... to have it purge straight from the valve on the bottle?:confused:

Looks great!!!!!! Now put some black wire loom on those wires to clean her up!
You will soon opt for the remote bottle opener. The one time a rustang or ricer wants to play you cant ask him to wait till you get out and open the bottle LOL :)

As far as she goes great job. One question... is your bottle or valve turned correctly? The safety blow off valve is pointed up and mine was down. You will generate great pressure under the hood and the valve might give you a peek hole to your system if she gets too hot.

Last edited:
FASTFOOD said:
Looks great!!!!!! Now put some black wire loom on those wires to clean her up!
You will soon opt for the remote bottle opener. The one time a rustang or ricer wants to play you cant ask him to wait till you get out and open the bottle LOL :)

As far as she goes great job. One question... is your bottle or valve turned correctly? The safety blow off valve is pointed up and mine was down. You will generate great pressure under the hood and the valve might give you a peek hole to your system if she gets too hot.

Looms are in the plans...:rock:
Just got back from the race shop and we had this exact discussion... :(
The (empty) tank was HOT. Way hotter than I thought it would be. Have you poped a valve due to the heat? I don't plan to put it under the hood unless I'm racing until I figure out a safe way to sheild the tank from the heat...:alberteinstein:

Venom Power said:
Hey BigDave, whose set up is that you've got pictured there?
What in the world makes you think I'd be up at 3:30 in the morning. I think that may have happened twice in my life.

Anyhow, I see you've got your answer. ;)

The Itch said:
Looms are in the plans...:rock:
Just got back from the race shop and we had this exact discussion... :(
The (empty) tank was HOT. Way hotter than I thought it would be. Have you poped a valve due to the heat? I don't plan to put it under the hood unless I'm racing until I figure out a safe way to sheild the tank from the heat...:alberteinstein:
I haven't poped the valve but....some will remember at the PCB GTG it had so much pressure from the florida heat that my purge would not work to let off the pressure so I had to loosen the line to the purge selonoid and open the bottle.... large plum of N2O in the Spinner's parking lot LOL:argh: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back