New TIME BOMB!!! Fatjack and Fastfood

I made the 12's!!!

OK… It was frigg’n HOT today! :mad::mad::mad:
153* in the shade… Not many people there, I had to resist the urge to hot lap.:flute:
That said - I drove home from the track in the 10 today. Yaaaaaay!
It was a learning day and I think I’ve learned a little. The 10 was a show stopper. I kicked everyone’s azz.
A mustang gang avoided me after I whipped one of their crew.
I even took down a vette when I had wheel hop. 6k pound truck killed a vette???:stupid:
I’ve attached the 5 best runs. 12.531 @ 109.71 was the best run. I had a cool engine and a full bottle. (1st run)
As the day went on the track and my truck kept getting slower – the heat just killed the day.
But what the hell, I was ready to leave after my 1st run!!!:driver:

Now to have my tranny guy check things out.:eek:

timeslips6212009100shot.jpg

:party:

Oh yea… I got pulled off the track. The ice I was using on the intake was causing a pool under the intake and when I would take off I left a trail of water.
I told them I was running my “A/C” and they let me come back out.
The bottle never got too hot today. I actually thought it wasn’t hot enough a few times. The tank I borrowed didn’t have a gauge.:dontknow:

SANCHOBA said:
it says..."for dual throttle body vipers" the gen III has one.
you're correct...... some of us run this kit & have the intake tapped behind the TB for the 2 jets because of the stock TB design (fatjack, jmb justin,.......).
i'm also planning on running a version of justin's setup soon. :D

Attachments

• P1000150a.JPG
    P1000150a.JPG
    442.2 KB · Views: 21
The Itch said:
OK… It was frigg’n HOT today! :mad::mad::mad:
153* in the shade… Not many people there, I had to resist the urge to hot lap.:flute:
That said - I drove home from the track in the 10 today. Yaaaaaay!
It was a learning day and I think I’ve learned a little. The 10 was a show stopper. I kicked everyone’s azz.
A mustang gang avoided me after I whipped one of their crew.
I even took down a vette when I had wheel hop. 6k pound truck killed a vette???:stupid:
I’ve attached the 5 best runs. 12.531 @ 109.71 was the best run. I had a cool engine and a full bottle. (1st run)
As the day went on the track and my truck kept getting slower – the heat just killed the day.
But what the hell, I was ready to leave after my 1st run!!!:driver:

Now to have my tranny guy check things out.:eek:

timeslips6212009100shot.jpg

:party:
good job !! :congrats:

now tell me what shot you ran & what times you were running before the nitrous (difference) ? :dontknow:

Congratulations, very good numbers. Now if you will just listen to your FAT DADDY and keep that bottle HOT (you actually need a bottle heater) your last pass will be as good as your first.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Proud of you my Boy.......

moparracing said:
good job !! :congrats:

now tell me what shot you ran & what times you were running before the nitrous (difference) ? :dontknow:

On the "NOT SO HOT" days without nitrous and with a Roe 93 octane tune and DR's, I ran 13.2's consistently - all day.

Today I'm using Roe's 91 octane tune and a 100 shot.
***I had traction issues on the line today I don't usually have at Desoto. Lack of attendance may have had some effect on the track prep?*** :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Congratulations, very good numbers. Now if you will just listen to your FAT DADDY and keep that bottle HOT (you actually need a bottle heater) your last pass will be as good as your first.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Proud of you my Boy.......

Thanks DAD!!!:D

The Itch said:
Thanks DAD!!!:D

I was a little embarrassed for you in Panama City when those bullies stole your scooter, this makes me feel so much better.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
I was a little embarrassed for you in Panama City when those bullies stole your scooter, this makes me feel so much better.:rock: :rock:

I'm thinking a 10HP shot on the scooter would teach them a lesson...;)

The Itch said:
Where the hell does someone get DRY ICE???

I saw it for sale at Krogers a few months back, should still be for sale there. I'm not sure where you are, but go to your local grocery store and they should have a cooler of it. Bring some gloves and your cooler :D It'll burn the shit outta ur hand. :rock: :rock:

nice times man. wish i had some of that fun stuff to play with!

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
I saw it for sale at Krogers a few months back, should still be for sale there. I'm not sure where you are, but go to your local grocery store and they should have a cooler of it. Bring some gloves and your cooler :D It'll burn the shit outta ur hand. :rock: :rock:

I'll give it a looksee. Thanks

moparracing said:
7/10's improvement on a 100 shot, good job. :congrats:

you didn't have your truck timing retarded for the nitrous?
It works out to pulling timing with the 91 octane tune and running 95 octane fuel (mixed 110 & 93).

When N/A I run a 93 tune and burn 93 gas.

Sorry, I guess that's was an important bit of info to leave out...:embarassed::D

BTW without the juice, same day and 91 octane tune... I ran a 13.66...

Last edited:
FASTFOOD said:
Isn't nitrous FUN !!!!

It gives me that tickley feeling... :D:D:D:D:D:D
Like going over a hill really fast!!!
:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Side note - I think the shift solenoid is messing up now. I just ordered the GM upgrade and will have the bands adjusted during the install.
COME ON FALL!!!:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back