New TIME BOMB!!! Fatjack and Fastfood

WAZZSUP said:
Here is Justin's work in Red

I always liked your setup. :rock:

I've got a pile of sneaky Pete's and Viper emblems to use. Most of my stuff has Justin's name on it but it'll cost more in shipping than to have him paint it.

Tomorrow I'll be using a ugly beat-up plain silver tank I borrowed. (It's full and mine isn't.) :dontknow::D

Earl - bring that big red lawn ornament of yours to Bradenton tomorrow...:burnout:Watch me explode...:(

Bro.your going to run when its 95 degrees out lots of luck,be carefull be very carefull.

Bring bags of ice so you can place on bottle to lower temps between runs!!!!!! Trust me!:)

Idiling in line will bring it up to the correct pressure quick!

FASTFOOD said:
Bring bags of ice so you can place on bottle to lower temps between runs!!!!!! Trust me!:)

Idiling in line will bring it up to the correct pressure quick!

I planned to bring a cooler with ice... I'll stuff it in there between runs.
I plan to hit it after the shift into 2nd depending on the traction. I usually use my street tires at Desoto and have never had a problem with traction. DR's actually slowed me down in the 1/4.
:confused:

The Itch said:
I planned to bring a cooler with ice... I'll stuff it in there between runs.
I plan to hit it after the shift into 2nd depending on the traction. I usually use my street tires at Desoto and have never had a problem with traction. DR's actually slowed me down in the 1/4.
:confused:
Definitly use the DR's and spray in 1st. Qc's have horrible 60' times which you need!!! I power braked it to 28-3k rpm for launch, spray kicked in quick at WOT and had the best 60' and time down the track (and I was spraying 125 shot) Stock tires just spin even in 2nd and 3rd with the spray.

Then I had to get the billit suncoast transmission cause the stock one went TOAST after a few passes!

You can actually see when the nitrous kicks in and the rear drops.

FASTFOOD said:
Then I had to get the billit suncoast transmission cause the stock one went TOAST after a few passes!

THAT'S what is scarring the SHIT out of me...
What did you run ~and~ how much for the tranny?:eek:

The Itch said:
THAT'S what is scarring the SHIT out of me...
What did you run ~and~ how much for the tranny?:eek:
They wernt posting times that day:dontknow: :argh:
The tranny I bought (still owe a lil:eek: ) from Flchub for $3800 (I think @ 6-7K for a new one)

FASTFOOD said:
They wernt posting times that day:dontknow: :argh:
The tranny I bought (still owe a lil:eek: ) from Flchub for $3800 (I think @ 6-7K for a new one)

I just loaded the DR's...I have to give it a try!:evil:

I just hope I get to drive it home.

The tranny seems to be the weak link in both the TA and the 10.

moparracing said:
nice setup, very "barebones" nitrous setup........ :rock:

so, what do you have into your setup money wise?
You might not believe me, but thanks to a little homework and eBay I'm still under $400.00.:D It was more about labor than cash.
This exact set up if bought for the Viper motor, was $650.00 without the purge. But I cross ref. the contents and the IMPORT system (75hp) was exactly the same with smaller pills (300.00 on eBay). NX gave me a lot of information to use it on the 10 for up to 150 hp.
Plus a $50.00 rebate!:D:D:D:D:D

Does that make me a cheep #$%^*?:dontknow:

Last edited:
The Itch said:
Does that make me a cheep #$%^*?:dontknow:
not @ all, but there isn't any safety built into your setup either, be careful. :)

The Itch said:
This exact set up if bought for the Viper motor, was $650.00 without the purge.
i think the viper setup is dual nozzle.........:)

Last edited:
moparracing said:
not @ all, but there isn't alot of safety built into your setup either, be careful. :)

i think the viper setup is dual nozzle.........:)

Actually the NX guys told me the import system had an additional "T" that I didn't need. It is very basic. But I'll only be using it at the track.
Here is a link to the one I'm using.
I just checked the price and it has gone Waaaay up...
But I got mine from Shark motorsports on Ebay...

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/product-details.php?id=912

The Itch said:

I always liked your setup. :rock:

I've got a pile of sneaky Pete's and Viper emblems to use. Most of my stuff has Justin's name on it but it'll cost more in shipping than to have him paint it.

Hey Itch, you have any spare sneaky Pete stickers? I wanted to apply one to my left ass cheek.:reddy: Would make for a really funny picture.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
What in the world makes you think I'd be up at 3:30 in the morning. I think that may have happened twice in my life.

Anyhow, I see you've got your answer. ;)

Big Dave, right now your 3:30 am is my 8:30 am.. If you're on the east coast... And that's a Big Difference. For this reason I usually have to wait until the next day to get a reply:(.... Meanwhile, it's winter here in June but warm and balmy, the cresent moon looks upside down and backwards, the sun traverses across the northern sky casting a shadow pointing south at noon... And there's a smell around here that I can't quite put my finger on. It's all so confusing.:confused:

Last edited:
moparracing said:

Yep. I forgot.
I didn't need the 2nd nozzle with my set up. I'm using the Roe TB (single blade). I began shopping for universal set-ups and this one (mine-the sport compact) was half
the price with the same pieces in the kit... I'm starting to think I just got a really good deal...:dontknow:
I'll know in about 2 hours if it was worth it. I am running Roe's 91 octane tune and (+-) 95 octane fuel, ngk plugs at WOT only.

Venom Power said:
Hey Itch, you have any spare sneaky Pete stickers? I wanted to apply one to my left ass cheek. Would make for a really funny picture.:D

I think the RED one would look nice!!!:rock::rock::rock::reddy:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back