New Tire

Bussiculo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So went out to go for a drive yesterday. Walked up to my truck noticed it didn't look right. Well did a 360 and saw the back right tire was a flat as my head. So after taking it off found out a nail was the culprit. Right on the side near the sidewall kinda. So looks like i'll be getting a new tire. Just a question. I have the bf goodrich gforce tires from the previous owner. Anyone know where to get a cheap one? The tires were pretty new prob 5k miles on them before this. Said day that i lost $400 haha.

Thanks Guys!

Those tires are discontinued and you will have a hard time finding a replacement tire unfortuntately.

Maybe a good tire shop could patch it from the inside. If the hole is too close to the sidewall no dice. They could tell you for sure.

You could also buy 4 new tires that match. Then sell the 3 good BFG's to offset the cost.

Just bought two Toyo Proxes ST II for $166 a piece with free shipping and no sales tax thru Tirecrawler.com. I know others have fav brands in here but for $166 a piece I couldn't pass them up.

Just bought two Toyo Proxes ST II for $166 a piece with free shipping and no sales tax thru Tirecrawler.com. I know others have fav brands in here but for $166 a piece I couldn't pass them up.
that's what I put on my truck 2 yrs ago and got all 4 for $600 shipped. They have held up real well but not as good as the kdw's on traction. Then again on our trucks nothing is good on traction but drag radials or slicks. I'm quit happy with the toyo's for all around street use.

All you guys are awesome. Took it to the mechanic at my company. Told me they were bullshitting me. He put a tube in it and patched it up. Just a little scared of having it on the back. Might switch it out with one in the front.

Rather have a tire blow in the rear than the front.

Glad you got it squared away.

Keep your weakest tires as a spare or on the back. You don't need a front tire go on you at 100 MPH.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back