New to the 4m (06 RC on the way)

8pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a 06 RC with some mods. It is on an auto transport and I hope to have it by the end of the week:drool: Is it bad when you start ordering parts before you pickup arrives? I don't even have it and I'm all ready to tear it apart:rock:

Congrats and welcome! You've found your new home for the Viper Truck enthusiast :rock::driver:

I looked it over pretty well before purchasing it. It has a Paxton, high boost pulley, full BB exhaust, after market clutch with lite weight flywheel with 13k on it. I order a new set of 69lb injectors, 2 bar map and STC tuner from Torrie.

When I was test driving it. It was leaner than I normally like to see so I decide to jump before I burned it down.

Built motor? What was the AF?

Oh and welcome to the circus...:)

Thanks.

No the motor is not built:dong: and I think I am going to go back to the low boost pulley when I get it. I never got on it very hard but I never saw anything fatter than 13.5 under boost.

Thanks.

No the motor is not built:dong: and I think I am going to go back to the low boost pulley when I get it. I never got on it very hard but I never saw anything fatter than 13.5 under boost.

Yup that's scary!

I will be of mixed ethnic race. It has a BB full exhaust with no cats so it will be running ND plates in CA for now:dontknow:

Last edited:
Back