New to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasnuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, just joined this site after purchasing my new SRT. Figure these are the places I need to be to figure out what exactly I have gotten myself into lol. Thanks for having me.

Welcome.....

howdy & welcome to the RBC:rock::rock::rock:

this be da place for sure:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

What have you gotten yourself into??? Well let's see.... I coulda bought a house, but I modded my truck instead:p

Enjoy:elefant:

Welcome...lots of great people here and a gold mine of info..if you have a blank check then let the mods begin ;)

Hello all, just joined this site after purchasing my new SRT. Figure these are the places I need to be to figure out what exactly I have gotten myself into lol. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the club and you got yourself into a bad a$$ ride.:rock::rock:

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

What have you gotten yourself into??? Well let's see.... I coulda bought a house, but I modded my truck instead:p

Enjoy:elefant:

LMAO:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I live in Odessa TX. I am looking forward to visiting with everyone.

Welcome, Ive only been a member for a few days and already gained lots and lots of useful information! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: Two thumbs up to VTCOA! :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Kevan... I'll be damned.... Your truck still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back