New truck?

ALL3-500HP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I sold my srt10. The time has come for a new truck. I am really close to buying a new 2015 R/T. Anyone have any thoughts on these trucks or first hand experience ?

R/T's are awesome, 8speed too......What color??

There are two at a dealer here in town . One a dark gray and one black . Both are optioned the same. Going to go test drive today after work.

Here is the sticker, with incentives it comes to $30,600.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 78
Drove a 2011 a few years ago and it was nice, 6 speed auto. The 6speed auto has a high stall speed TQ converter and 4.10LSD, the 8speed is reg and 3.92LSD due to the steep 1st and 2nd gear in the 8speed.

I am curious how these trucks would respond to mods . It would nice to get at least a little more performance out of them.

I am curious how these trucks would respond to mods . It would nice to get at least a little more performance out of them.

They respond well. One of my customers has added a CAI and a Diablo tuner and loves it. We will be adding a Procharger to his truck as well in the near future.

Call steve white motors in neuton NC, they will give you the best price in the country and bring your new ride to you or fly you to NC for free...A hair dryer and a lowering kit and thoes trucks are bad ASS...

Speaking of price based on sticker only..that sure is a lot for a reg cab pickup truck lol...damn near 40k. I had looked at getting an express model ram but for one reason or another i ended up not getting one. Ah well, i own a 8.3 liter 6spd RC truck now anyhow so its a wash.

Speaking of price based on sticker only..that sure is a lot for a reg cab pickup truck lol...damn near 40k. I had looked at getting an express model ram but for one reason or another i ended up not getting one. Ah well, i own a 8.3 liter 6spd RC truck now anyhow so its a wash.

That's why I never really considered one before. However, for 30k with all those options got me thinking. Plus there is no sales tax in oregon to boost the price up .

They ride awesome too, so much more refined than the Gen3 ram 1500's. You'll see when you test drive it......

Im owning my third black vehicle and i will say go grey lol...black looks beautiful when its freshly cleaned...just more of a chore. The grey probably isnt a ton better for that but id go grey if thats the only two choices they have.

Well after taking a look and a test drive, I am very impressed. Only decision left is which color. I am sold!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back