NEW VENOM 68 MM BILLET THROTTLE BODY NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDERS

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Our new billet aluminum throttle body is now available for preoders with shipping expected to take place in 3-4 weeks

our new 68 mm dual blade throttle body made 12+overall hp and over 20hp across the entire rpm range.

increased throttle response and great looks under the hood
it comes with blades and mounting hardware you will reuse your oem shaft

THIS PREORDER SALE WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL NOVEMBER THE 4TH!

we MAY do a run of black anodized, if this is something you would like let us know on your order, estimate of $40 for anodizing , but we will not know until all the orders are in and we see how many want theres anodized black, payment for anodizing will be collected after getting a quote

PREORDER PRICE IS $349.99 WITH $15.95 SHIPPING to the United States, $30 to canada , international orders will have to be quoted

YOUR BEST WAY OF ORDERING IS OFF THE WEBSITE SO I CAN EASLIY KEEP TRACK if canada or international please contact us, the website does not recognize out of US orders
VENOM SERIES BILLET ALUMINUM THROTTLE BODY

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

You know i'm in for one and you know how i need it. :) Thanks big dog.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
how much do ya figure this would pick up over a fully ported and polished stocker??

I don't think anyone can answer that without investing the time and money into the dyno time.

well with the inlet being 58 mm, the oem blades being 64 mm, we increased to 68mm so an increase from about 880 cfms to about 1360 cfms

so compared to a ported stocker I would say a few more ponies , a good bit more trq

better than a single blade??? if so why??

a single blade doesnt "split" the air flow, so when it enters from a single blade there is not smooth airflow, it hits the center of the intake between the runners and causes turbulance,

whereas the duall blade will split the air flow just enough to give a smoother air flow down each runner, into the cylinders giving better fuel mixture resultin in better lower end trq and overall hp gains

combine this down the road with a modified jtsvp intake and get huge gains

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back