NEW VENOM 68 MM BILLET THROTTLE BODY NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDERS

He is really turning out to be a great tech, learning every day on something new, but not afraid to jump on anything:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
man bo , if I could get 5 minutes free I would :eek: actually if I had 5 free I would eat lunch:D

Darn it Steve I told you your only allowed to eat once a year on turkey day!!! LoL now back to work... Or wait it might be time to recharge your batteries hehe

Truck ran ery nice especially in 2nd and 3rd where you could feel you were getting just a lil more, and any lil more is a good thing.....putting truck on the dyno this weekend

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbzX2047YtQ]VENOM THROTTLE BODY INSTALL , SECURING BLADE BOLTS PART 3 - YouTube[/ame]

When will they be shipped out.

shipped or installed,
eddie
baab
stefan/waiting on headers
andrew baily
james speloc/installed
ray chance
john freeman/installed
joey foca
scott moak,
daniel scott
peter lazear
shawn ting
josh trepl
greg walton
todd labonte/installed
dan vroom
keiran kress/ships this week
micheal nuehous/installed
jarret dorchi

shipping next batch in about a week and a half
trainman/xtra work
chris paris/chromed
jose lopez
bill robichuea
maryann anaya
spencer brietrieter
david billman

not paid
dan rochet
robert von vietinghoff
rick williams

THE SECOND BATCH OF THROTTLE BODIES SHOULD BE DONE FRIST PART OF THE WEEK , SO I EXPECT TO BE SHIPPING THEM OUT LAST OF NEXT WEEK BARRING ANY COMPLICATIONS GUYS

IF ANYONE NEEDS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS THERE ARE VIDEOS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL YOU CAN GET TO IT FROM THE MAIN PAGE OF MY WEBSITE Home Page JUST LOOK AT THE BOTTOM FOR THE ICON

THANKS A TON FOR ALL THE SUPPORT:rock:

Who the hell really needs instructions? If you need instructions to change a TB, you have no business working on ur truck to begin with.
Good attempt though, Domilicious

Looks like BQ time.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back