NEW VENOM 68 MM BILLET THROTTLE BODY NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDERS

I willl put up pics of the intake in another thread when I get a chance, its been ported, port matched, and some other goodies

tb's should start shipping this week or next guys, I really dont like shipping during a holiday week,things seem to get lost, so I may start on monday

actually in here tonight doing up the instructions bud, will go thru the orders tomorrow and box em up, see how many will be going out on this first run, we had a number of orders, so another run of tb's is going to have to be ran.

but I will let everyone know whos is going out hopefully tomorrow night,
Labonte installed mine this weekend during the holiday with the nos sharks and all fit fine, the wife actually put together the one we did the instructions for , sooooo they arent going to be too bad to do at all.

will let ya'll know tomorrow if we are short anyone , I will go by order date, bustin balls 24/7/365

I can tell you this is a great mod. I noticed the difference right away on my truck. The throttle response is a lot snappier and quicker. Get one if you can cause you’ll love it. :D

shipped or installed,
eddie
baab
stefan/waiting on headers
andrew baily
james speloc/installed
ray chance
john freeman/installed
joey foca
scott moak,
daniel scott
peter lazear