New viper coils

Stinker said:
heck so far I am definitly happy:rock:

i was worried after all this thathe wouldnt be able to feel a thing:D

got some pretty good "field testin" today.

love that 3800ish when she comes in to her own :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Stinker said:
heck so far I am definitly happy:rock:

i was worried after all this thathe wouldnt be able to feel a thing:D

ya but you know how it is stinkoman ,,,after you spend some big bucks and dont know for sure sure your brain says ya i feel it man lol but thats just the hole in your pocket you reaching through lol,,,just messin wit ya ,,im hoping for it ,i would like to see it tweek ya a lil bit on that high end ,,instead of dropping off a tad ,,,every dyno i have seen on these trucks seem to drop over 5500 rpm,,

Ironhead said:
ya but you know how it is stinkoman ,,,after you spend some big bucks and dont know for sure sure your brain says ya i feel it man lol but thats just the hole in your pocket you reaching through lol,,,just messin wit ya ,,im hoping for it ,i would like to see it tweek ya a lil bit on that high end ,,instead of dropping off a tad ,,,every dyno i have seen on these trucks seem to drop over 5500 rpm,,
:D :D :D :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

OK , now who is going to make a great looking bracket to mount these coils out from under the intake ---what else would be needed to do this ----Wires, Connectors , plug wires ?????

VIPR PWR said:
OK , now who is going to make a great looking bracket to mount these coils out from under the intake ---what else would be needed to do this ----Wires, Connectors , plug wires ?????

I looked into this a while back....the main problem will be grounding the coils...got to be heavy duty and a very solid connection...

was checkin & the Gen I's & II's mount in the rear, not sure if the QC block has the bolt boss's for the factory bracket & i think the RC do.
it is tight back yonder.

this could be one way to go

TNVIPER said:
I looked into this a while back....the main problem will be grounding the coils...got to be heavy duty and a very solid connection...

8 GA. to the battery?????

the problem is this, you would need a new set of wires, otherwise you are gonna have a ton of wires hanging around.

and also the room, they may have to be installed on the firewall

but it can be checked but you wouldnt need to replace the wires for 50k + miles , but we can do wht folks want or need:D

ZCx said:
was checkin & the Gen I's & II's mount in the rear, not sure if the QC block has the bolt boss's for the factory bracket & i think the RC do.
it is tight back yonder.

this could be one way to go

Are their any pics;;

this help????

Attachments

• 100_0404.jpg
    100_0404.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_0403.jpg
    100_0403.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 91
That location still looks like it would be a pain to change the wires.

could always relocate your battery & use the trays as coil holders. like the one at A.R.T. with twin turbos:rock: :rock: :rock:

it had 5 MSD coils per tray:rock: :rock:

Your right Tony, the location is nice and neat. And if we buy your good wires you never really need to go digging around under the intake.

bigike said:
Your right Tony, the location is nice and neat. And if we buy your good wires you never really need to go digging around under the intake.

i agrees:rock::rock::rock:

Ironhead said:
dyno man were dieing to see new dyno :D

the after dyno will be Monday or Tuesday :burnout::burnout::burnout:

bigike said:
thats my thinking, but they want to move them for some reason:p

once everything gets finalized and done, we willmost likely make a combo package

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back