New viper coils

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
the new coils are done and are on there way to me.

I have no idea on what they look like or most of the specs, only that the plug gap needs to be increase .10 for the added spark.

I am going to need someone to test them.

part of the test will be a couple things.

one, a dyno run before and after install.

next if you can a 1/4 mile comparison run

also an overall idle run comparison

and a mpg average if possible.

also it would have to be done in a reasonable time, this is most important, it really cant take more than a couple weeks max and all imformation must be completed.

farm out :rock: :rock: :rock:

i could do a couple of the list, if that would help?

with some install photos

honestly I doubt very seriously if there will be much difference on the dyno run, but not sure.

but let me know what you will be able to do, and if in a timely manner

Stinker i can do ya everything on the list, dyno, idle, mpg & install in a timely fashion, except the track runs.

no where near enough track experience to give good before & after track times to give good results for the coils

if thats a help, great. if not no prob dood:rock: :rock: :rock:

do you have apicture of them..

Tony, how about you come get my truck and do the testing with it:D . She's getting lonely at home all by herself.

wonder how they will work with e3 plugs :confused: ,,is there suppose to be a higher voltage rating ,,or a higher amp rating ,,ya i know no specs just talking out loud ,,,any price on them yet ,,,im real interested ,,,GROUP BUY ???

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
wonder how they will work with e3 plugs :confused: ,,is there suppose to be a higher voltage rating ,,or a higher amp rating ,,ya i know no specs just talking out loud ,,,any price on them yet ,,,im real interested ,,,GROUP BUY ???
not sure on the E3 plugss

but they are supposed to give a good bit more spark , and at full rpm unlike the oem units

but I dont even have a price on them yet, these are test units.
and as allways the first buy is the best one to get in on;)

Tony will there ever be a relocation kit? Maybe mount it on the firewall or somewhere NOT under the intake :) Is it a SRT-4, 4 cylinder coil and a new 6 Cyl coil? Does the 6 Cyl coil work on 6Cyl LX your LXI cars. That would be a big seller to that group...... alot more of them out there.

M@%her Fu%&er!!! Just when I thought I'm done buying shit. Tony, YOU SUCK MAN!!!!:D If you plan on doing a relocating mounting bracket, I'm in on that too.:rock:

TNVIPER said:
Tony will these mount under the intake?

didn't the GEN I & GEN II engines mount the coils at the back of the engine, behind the intake manifold?????
:dontknow: :rock: :dontknow: :rock: :dontknow:

ZCx said:
didn't the GEN I & GEN II engines mount the coils at the back of the engine, behind the intake manifold?????
:dontknow: :rock: :dontknow: :rock: :dontknow:
thats another thing I guess I need you to check if you will, the coils are in, no use in posting a pic , they look identical to the factory ones

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back