New Viper hauler

that's where my name came from...

although i didn't even know this gentleman's existed until recently...

That is why I had chosen the screen name. I wish I was able to tow the Viper with the truck,BUT I am working on getting custom airbags for the truck so I can HAUL the Viper with it.

don't mind him...

we keep him around so wesboro baptist doesn't picket our website...:D

LMAO:D

What u dont know is that i slipped in under your radar and the line will be forming in front of ur house for all of your homo-erotic sins

CAST OUT THE DEVIL, praise jesus:congrats::congrats::marchmellow:

i wonder how many 30rd clips i can empty before the po-po get here;)...gotta love machine shops and preban ar's :D

good thing i live outside the city limits...takes a SOLID 45 mins. to get here for county...make it dinner time and you're SOL :D

AR huh, hells yeah, i have been wantin to get 1 forever and a day, whats urs shoot 45mm, .223... fully autos gots to be tooo much fun,

my buddys got a Hipoint Carbine 9mm that i have gotten pretty good at the old bump fire. fun as hell

mine's not full auto....it can be...it's the old style...but i'm not goin to federal prison over that crap...

it'll be for something WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY better if i go down;)

mine's not full auto....it can be...it's the old style...but i'm not goin to federal prison over that crap...

it'll be for something WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY better if i go down;)

lmao, yeah i hear ya, at least make it worth it huh;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back