New Wing

WTF do people think, to think that whoever installed that thing stood back when they were done and said, man that looks sweet:dontknow: That is brutal

That'll go with the fart pipe on my Eclipse!!!:rock: :rock: :D :p

(Disclaimer: The fart pipe was installed by my son and when I got the car back I have failed to remove said obnoxious fart pipe from the car and I am suitably embarassed every time I drive it:( )

Stretch

amoparman said:

(Disclaimer: The fart pipe was installed by my son and when I got the car back I have failed to remove said obnoxious fart pipe from the car and I am suitably embarassed every time I drive it:( )

Stretch

What exactly is a fart pipe, im looking for clarification here??:D :D :marchmellow:

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
What exactly is a fart pipe, im looking for clarification here??:D :D :marchmellow:
Any exhaust tip that is larger than the bore of the engine is considered a "Fart Tip":D :D :D

he needs two of those wings ,,,one to shit on and one to cover it up with:p

amoparman said:

Stretch

Hrsepower.jpg

:puke: :puke: like to make a flight with ure ride ????

You guys are just hatin on the man, That wing is there for one reason FUNCTION. When he goes about 300 mph it provides massive downforce for added stability. :D

GADodgetech said:
You guys are just hatin on the man, That wing is there for one reason FUNCTION. When he goes about 300 mph it provides massive downforce for added stability. :D

Good point! I withdraw my judgmental "NO." comment.

Any time any of us go over 300 mph, we should all forget about looks and be sure to be very safe.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

GUYS...are you forgetting that wing adds 70 wheel horsepower? WTF are you guys thinking? Nice mod.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back