New World Record for Ram Srt10?

Ok - here my .02 not that it's gong to mean that much

Really dude "world record" that a bold title - unless you have accounted for every SRT-10 that 'ever' went down the track. Then there is no record

There are prob 100's of SRT 10's that are undocumented - and as far as the Internet - I know alot of racers that will not post there times or specs online

There prob are many SRT 10's that produce more hp and better track times then 'we' as a club know about. Don't need proof for me to believe - unless someone prove otherwise. Now there is a 9sec SRT 10 - and a 10sec SRT 10, shit man lets welcome him to the family

Don't get me wrong. I welcome him to this family. Listen "Dude" the video is up on the internet with contact info if disputed therefore it is proven to be a world record. I would be happy to change the titles as I already have once to date with Dom. I don't think it's a bold statement it's a statement proven with facts and info to back it up with that's all.

That's exactly the truck I was thinking would have done it Tony. I've been to the shop that did the build and mostly all the stuff was custom machined there! It's in Davie , Fl. I wanna say 1200+ at the wheels.

yes sir, if not mistaken 1237 or 57? cant remember, to some its there hobby and fun, not everyone is an internet geek, there are a couple out there well into the 11's an one into the tens, they jsut dont give a flip about forums, and starting to agree with them.

Don't get me wrong. I welcome him to this family. Listen "Dude" the video is up on the internet with contact info if disputed therefore it is proven to be a world record. I would be happy to change the titles as I already have once to date with Dom. I don't think it's a bold statement it's a statement proven with facts and info to back it up with that's all.

Just curious where is the vid i want to check it out.

Just curious where is the vid i want to check it out.

Right here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHZm1_iT2to]World's Fastest Ram Srt10 (March 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

And Here's the original:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_QwDzQeFBM&feature=watch_response_rev]Worlds 2nd fastest Dodge Ram SRT-10 - YouTube[/ame]

Oh ok Yeah i have seen those. I thought you were talking about a different video you uploaded to the net.

Lmfao !

It's a self proclaimed title at best, but what ever - not my concern.

Iv said what I wanted to - take it as you will, the Internet is hardly a "fact" data base - you just gotta except, there are faster SRT 10's out there then this forum.

Lmfao !

It's a self proclaimed title at best, but what ever - not my concern.

Iv said what I wanted to - take it as you will, the Internet is hardly a "fact" data base - you just gotta except, there are faster SRT 10's out there then this forum.

Yeah I agree with you that the internet is full of BS. My vids have proof and contact info to keep it as factual as possible. Could there be faster Srt10's out there....YES. Until they make an official claim the current records self claimed or not stand LMFAO!

I can't believe I'm going to say this - but for once, we agree on something
I was just about to post the same exacy thing. I knew you were smart like me!!!

That's exactly the truck I was thinking would have done it Tony. I've been to the shop that did the build and mostly all the stuff was custom machined there! It's in Davie , Fl. I wanna say 1200+ at the wheels.

Did i give u permission to post???

yes sir, if not mistaken 1237 or 57? cant remember, to some its there hobby and fun, not everyone is an internet geek, there are a couple out there well into the 11's an one into the tens, they jsut dont give a flip about forums, and starting to agree with them.

you got that right.. i know many ppl who have fast rides and they never even turn on a computer let alone post up info about there ride or go looking..

Ok - here my .02 not that it's gong to mean that much

Really dude "world record" that a bold title - unless you have accounted for every SRT-10 that 'ever' went down the track. Then there is no record

There are prob 100's of SRT 10's that are undocumented - and as far as the Internet - I know alot of racers that will not post there times or specs online

There prob are many SRT 10's that produce more hp and better track times then 'we' as a club know about. Don't need proof for me to believe - unless someone prove otherwise. Now there is a 9sec SRT 10 - and a 10sec SRT 10, shit man lets welcome him to the family

that has to be one of the dumbest things you have ever said,,,,lol:D

hankthetank said:
ahhh don't mind me, i'm 3 votes away from being banned for life. haha:dontknow::marchmellow:

That's all, hold on, let me change something... I mean, look at something

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back