New World Record for Ram Srt10?

if not mistaken its a red rc, was supposed to make it to sts, twin turbo, hogan manifold, the one built by ATF speed if not mistaken, a well built truck, running an auto, and if not mistaken street driven , full weight truck.

well all the L guys never said anything about it and im sure if a srt10 ran in the 0s at a big event everyone and there dog would know about it

here is the link to it, havent spoken to them in awhile, so I personaly dont know what its ran, but def some nice work done to it

the guy I think was on here for a bit or atf was, been awhile , dont keep up with things like I should , apologize, but here is the pics of the build

2004 Dodge SRT-10 Twin Turbo

here is the link to it, havent spoken to them in awhile, so I personaly dont know what its ran, but def some nice work done to it

the guy I think was on here for a bit or atf was, been awhile , dont keep up with things like I should , apologize, but here is the pics of the build

2004 Dodge SRT-10 Twin Turbo
Ive seen that truck personally at ATF. Very nice fab. work!!

You are right, I am a complete idiot. I sure would like to race your bad ass truck sometime.

Sounds like a good time but your gonna have to get that short time down a bit more to keep up or it will be over by the 60'. :D

Ive gotten a 1.47 60' on DR's.

Sounds like a good time but your gonna have to get that short time down a bit more to keep up or it will be over by the 60'. :D

Fartsack Vs. Shitbag.....race of the century!:slug::marchmellow:

Oh I know I could never run with a truck like yours with my overrated (by us) POS. Just thought it would be fun to try to race such a wonderful vehicle.

Whats funny is that everyone expects every single person to be an avid forum user if they have a truck that might be fast...

there is probably about 5-10% of owners on these forums... yet the other 90-95% cant have fast trucks lol.. about 10k trucks made in 3 yrs.. that would mean 1000 owners on here with 9000 other owners out there

Oh I know I could never run with a truck like yours with my overrated (by us) POS. Just thought it would be fun to try to race such a wonderful vehicle.

I wouldnt call your truck a POS. It looks very nice and performs very well. Maybe one day we can line them up. :rock:

Whats funny is that everyone expects every single person to be an avid forum user if they have a truck that might be fast...

there is probably about 5-10% of owners on these forums... yet the other 90-95% cant have fast trucks lol.. about 10k trucks made in 3 yrs.. that would mean 1000 owners on here with 9000 other owners out there

True that with what you said but here comes the part that you failed to put into your logic. If someone has a fast truck chances are they will do some research in sites like youtube and streetfire to see where they compare to other trucks like theirs. Once there they would find out what the current world record is. If their times were faster I would bet that they would claim their truck is the fastest now. Since I currently have both world record trucks onmy channels then I would think that at least I would get some kind of notice. I haven't got $hit from anyone saying anything different. It would be very unlikely for someone to have beaten the world record and not care to post somewhere about it.

I can't believe I'm going to say this - but for once, we agree on something

True that with what you said but here comes the part that you failed to put into your logic. If someone has a fast truck chances are they will do some research in sites like youtube and streetfire to see where they compare to other trucks like theirs. Once there they would find out what the current world record is. If their times were faster I would bet that they would claim their truck is the fastest now. Since I currently have both world record trucks onmy channels then I would think that at least I would get some kind of notice. I haven't got $hit from anyone saying anything different. It would be very unlikely for someone to have beaten the world record and not care to post somewhere about it.

Ok - here my .02 not that it's gong to mean that much

Really dude "world record" that a bold title - unless you have accounted for every SRT-10 that 'ever' went down the track. Then there is no record

There are prob 100's of SRT 10's that are undocumented - and as far as the Internet - I know alot of racers that will not post there times or specs online

There prob are many SRT 10's that produce more hp and better track times then 'we' as a club know about. Don't need proof for me to believe - unless someone prove otherwise. Now there is a 9sec SRT 10 - and a 10sec SRT 10, shit man lets welcome him to the family

Ok - here my .02 not that it's gong to mean that much

Really dude "world record" that a bold title - unless you have accounted for every SRT-10 that 'ever' went down the track. Then there is no record

There are prob 100's of SRT 10's that are undocumented - and as far as the Internet - I know alot of racers that will not post there times or specs online

There prob are many SRT 10's that produce more hp and better track times then 'we' as a club know about. Don't need proof for me to believe - unless someone prove otherwise. Now there is a 9sec SRT 10 - and a 10sec SRT 10, shit man lets welcome him to the family

My cousin says he has an 8 second geo metro. You believe me right? :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
if not mistaken its a red rc, was supposed to make it to sts, twin turbo, hogan manifold, the one built by ATF speed if not mistaken, a well built truck, running an auto, and if not mistaken street driven , full weight truck.

That's exactly the truck I was thinking would have done it Tony. I've been to the shop that did the build and mostly all the stuff was custom machined there! It's in Davie , Fl. I wanna say 1200+ at the wheels.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back