Newbie - Am I welcomed here?

GETRAMD

Reaction score
I have seen this site linked to from the other Dodge sites I frequent and thought I'd join here also.

I want to be up front here. I have a modded Thunder Road Hemi, not an SRT-10. I do have SRT Hemi badges on the truck because they did not make an SRT Hemi version for the Ram. Since there were NEVER any SRT Hemi Rams produced, I felt comfortable doing so. I'll have all the upgrades to match the 6.1, so I think I can get by with it. I just know that this is a HUGE issue here that has been beat into the ground. I come in peace.

I've been doing some reading here and I'd love to put a Gen 2 Venom hood on once Stinker gets all the details ironed out as well as an SRT front bumper.

Anyway, I hope to stick around awhile and get to know some of you guys/gals if you'll have me.

Attachments

• Dsc01628.jpg
    Dsc01628.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Dsc01618.jpg
    Dsc01618.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Dsc01621.jpg
    Dsc01621.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Dsc01888.jpg
    Dsc01888.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Dsc00188.jpg
    Dsc00188.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Dsc01630.jpg
    Dsc01630.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 70
welcome getramd:rock:

LOLOLlooks like I got lowballed on dodge talk:D but I still survive bud:D

alot here will well.............ah crap they gonna give ya hell:D :D LOLOL

truely HELL~!:evil:

but they are good guys, dont take any of them serious, they love fast good looking trucks all the way around, and big ol boobs:D

welcome bud to the greatest site inthe world:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

hang loose, and enjoy the ride bud:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

GADodgetech said:
We play nice :D :D :D

Welcome that intake is pretty fkn sweet :rock: :rock: :rock:
That would be the varam intake, I believe

Welcome from NY. They didn't make a hemi SRT Ram because they made the ram with the viper motor as the SRT option.

I dont have a problem with it though :D. OSO has a hemi ram that is a beast. Well it will be one when he finishes rebuilding it. ;)

Welcome aboard. YOU GOT A HEMI ?

I've been on here a while and I have a HEMI , they wont pic at you to bad sweet vararam i have one as well and love it what other mods do ya have i saw 6.1 on you post cam? heads?intake?

raceram9 said:
yep that was mine and is woking fine thanks for the good work
They're real simple, actually like doing them. I dont work there anymore, I moved to NC. But if you need anything from them, tell them Brandon sent ya. :)

Welcome to the forum,You'll find good info here(srt or not)!!:rock:

Back