Newbie in da house...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!! Just bought an '05 Quad Cab SRT10 and was trying to find new stuff for it when I stumbled across this website! I look forward to hearin from ya!!:rock:

Well hell yeah dude!!!! You found the nuttiest place on the internet!!! Welcome to the RBC!! Boomer can give your credit card a good ole fashioned beating........so just call him up and order it all!!! Your gonna want it sooner than later!!! LOL

patrick

WELCOME!my friend to a great family here,there is wealth of knowledge here about our trucks,oh....and hang on to your wallet;) ,there are vendors on hear that have some great products!:rock:

I'm still debating whether to get the performance mods or wait a little bit..(Being txfr'd to Hawaii)

Create a wish list and we will do our best to walk you through it....careful....gets outta control easy.....I started with a catback....and haven't stopped since...

Welcome to the madhouse....

OH I gotta huge wish list but the wife stole my credit cards after I bought the truck! I might have to let her drive it to get them back!!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
OH I gotta huge wish list but the wife stole my credit cards after I bought the truck! I might have to let her drive it to get them back!!

the mods aren't worth that.......:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I'm still debating whether to get the performance mods or wait a little bit..(Being txfr'd to Hawaii)

A magnaflow or similar catback is a must to start with. Remember this: everything.......everything.......everything cost more in the 50th!!!! Shipping charges......bend over dude!!!

Git er done now, before you board the boat! Sanchoba and Nowwhat said it perfectly, lots of knowledge here and lots to choose from. Dont be afraid to ask questions. We dont want to see you end up buying a Tornado for your intake!!!! LOL

patrick

Do you guys have a link for the Magnaflow at a good price?

Boomer or Wormsterr sell them. They are both truck owners and vendors on this site. The magnaflow is the best bang for the buck system out there.

Where are you located now and when are you shipping out to HI?

patrick

Welcome to the Forum. For exhaust, PM our vendors (X-metal, Premier Truck Accessories, Venom Motorsports Direct )

Have fun!!

I'm in Jax, FL right now and will be in Hawaii early December.

Sure am, Been in about 8 yrs. Going to school to be a P-3 Orion Flight Engineer. It's my other hot rod...:)

How do you find out when your truck was built? I've noticed alot of you guys putting that on your post...

So you are in VP-30. I know some people around there. Dude you are so close to Roe Racing you have lots of options. Figure out what your end goal is going to be. If you want to go FI then hold off on mods (other then exhaust). 2 quick cheap things would be Exhaust and a stage 2 flash. Welcome!!!!!!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
How do you find out when your truck was built? I've noticed alot of you guys putting that on your post...

No one has 05 numbers yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back