Newbie in da house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one of the hardest things I've done in a while!!!

Not enough numbers, your not driving it enough

Welcome..nice truck and great color! :rock:

True but I ride in the front!!! I couldn't ride in the back or I'd puke...like with my truck.:rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Here's my mileage...:burnout:View attachment 3806

Welcome to the club...sorry its taken so long.....you have a nice ride there.....get in touch with Boomer....he'll do ya right.....don't feel bad about the mileage......I've had mine for a year and a half and I haven't even hit 2500 miles yet...have fun:burnout:

Welcome Krazy. Glad to have you join our Family. You will learn alot from these Guys and Girls, not just talkin about your truck :D

I hope you will continue to post up so we all can get to know you.

Im in the Atlanta Area, so maybe we will be able to meet in the near future.

Georgia Ken said:
Welcome Krazy. Glad to have you join our Family. You will learn alot from these Guys and Girls, not just talkin about your truck :D

I hope you will continue to post up so we all can get to know you.

Im in the Atlanta Area, so maybe we will be able to meet in the near future.
Sodomy is against the Law in Georgia, so he will try and talk you into a GTG in Florida......................:burnout:

TheSickness said:
Sodomy is against the Law in Georgia, so he will try and talk you into a GTG in Florida......................:burnout:

Not anymore thanks to our large Gay Community. As long as you do it in your home/hotel or other residency type of place.

Im go HAPPY. Bend over Stinker, Here Iz Come.

Georgia Ken said:
Not anymore thanks to our large Gay Community. As long as you do it in your home/hotel or other residency type of place.

Im go HAPPY. Bend over Stinker, Here Iz Come.
Wanna dance with the Devil in the pale Moonlight................:D Keep getting Froggy Tater :D :p

Georgia Ken said:
Sickness, are you want to HOP in with Stinker and I. Threesome, AWESOME.
............................:thumpdown: :banghead: :vroam: NO

Attachments

• 100_1796__2_.JPG
    100_1796__2_.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 20
bikertat said:
Welcome to the club...sorry its taken so long.....you have a nice ride there.....get in touch with Boomer....he'll do ya right.....don't feel bad about the mileage......I've had mine for a year and a half and I haven't even hit 2500 miles yet...have fun:burnout:
say it aint so, with that under the hood.

Ahhhhhh.....the memories. I remember this thread like it was September!:D:D:D:D:D

Dayum! 4,200+ posts since September!

Glad you're here,,,,,,,,,,,,,, whore.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back