Newbie in da house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome KRAZY!

I can't believe we've got 3 pages already and no one has mentioned pictures??:dontknow:

Post 'em up dude!:rock:

Hamrhead said:
Welcome KRAZY!

I can't believe we've got 3 pages already and no one has mentioned pictures??:dontknow:

Post 'em up dude!:rock:

You guys are killing me with your 10 posts a page. Change your setting to get 40 posts on one page. But you are right. Where are the pictures!!!!!

Good point, Let me go take some ( I totally forgot about those...:dontknow: )

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Hey Guys!! Just bought an '05 Quad Cab SRT10 and was trying to find new stuff for it when I stumbled across this website! I look forward to hearin from ya!!:rock:

Six of us got together at the Landing last night for a cruz-in...wish we could have included you.

I will be sure to add you to the local list...by the way the first Saturday night in Oct is Mopar Night at the Landing...we are going to try to have 10 or 12 SRT 10's there...I'll keep you posted...

Local owners: Marc T, BigBlackQC, Big Perm, Borden3 and several others. If we can provide info or anything else let one of us know.

Okay....How do you attach pics to these messages?? Kind of computer illiterate here!:confused:

I'm down for a little get together at the Landing, haven't been there in a while!!:rock:

Welcome yo the Nut House

Jeff

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Hey Guys!! Just bought an '05 Quad Cab SRT10 and was trying to find new stuff for it when I stumbled across this website! I look forward to hearin from ya!!:rock:

Congrat's on the ride, and welcome to the forums.:D

Before I welcome you.....what color are you....as in what color is your truck ?
Black - PDF.....Pretty Darn Fast
Silver - SWFTM.....Somewhat faster than most
Yellow - FTITIB......Faster Than I Thought it'd be
Red - FTATR......Faster than all the Rest !

I would hate to offend anybody in my first 24 hours on this website, but, I am a color that sticks out soo much that I got a ticket 12 hrs after purchase.....that's right, I bought the RED ONE:)!!!!!!!(I was only doing 60 in a 45 and I didn't notice until it was too late..I swear!)

Krazy :dontknow: Prove it Bastage :D I am Krazier than Charles Manson on a 36 hour speed bender:p You try and top that ;) Welcome to the madness Labia Breath :D :p

Oh I can prove it but first can someone tell me how to post my freakin' pics...I guess I'm too stupid to figure it out! (P.S. Tell your mom I said hey!:)..)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Oh I can prove it but first can someone tell me how to post my freakin' pics...I guess I'm too stupid to figure it out! (P.S. Tell your mom I said hey!:)..)
Well I will have to wait in line..Everyone has had my Mom Dumbass...You're getting like sloppy 532 nds :D Have fun and strap a 2 x 4 to your Ass, just in case :D :p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Oh I can prove it but first can someone tell me how to post my freakin' pics...

You have to click on "Go Advance". Then scroll down a little to you see "Manage Attachments" Click on it and select your picture.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back