newest vtcoa family member

jtsdad13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys been a long time in the making (about 39 weeks). some scares in the hospital. and one helluva trooper of a wife. and the newest member of my family was delivered via c-section on tues at 4:25 PM. Cooper Alexander Starnes. sorry for the crappy quality pic, best i can do until download the pics from the camera. mom and baby are at home recovering and doing well. guess i gotta change my screenname now :D

cooper-1.jpg

Congrats my friend!!! :rock: :rock:

Glad the mother and son are doing well! And yes, an official change of the screen-name is in order! :D

CONGRATS! Glad to hear they are BOTH doing well. Enjoy the lil guy! :congrats:

Welcome to the club, Cooper!

Congrats:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

jtsdad13 said:
hey guys been a long time in the making (about 39 weeks). some scares in the hospital. and one helluva trooper of a wife. and the newest member of my family was delivered via c-section on tues at 4:25 PM. Cooper Alexander Starnes. sorry for the crappy quality pic, best i can do until download the pics from the camera. mom and baby are at home recovering and doing well. guess i gotta change my screenname now :D

cooper-1.jpg
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

GILMO'S10 said:
Congrats!! enjoy the little guy.They grow so damn fast!!

i know it seems like we just brought our other son home and that was 3.5 years ago. there is nothing better

Stagethree said:
:congrats: ...and hide the keys!:D

3 year old loves the truck and the going to the dragstrip. wife says baby cant ride in truck, says its too loud. i didnt even know that was possible :dontknow:

jtsdad13 said:
3 year old loves the truck and the going to the dragstrip. wife says baby cant ride in truck, says its too loud. i didnt even know that was possible :dontknow:

Babies love the lullaby of a running engine.:D

And loud trucks get 'em ready for rock concerts!:rock:

Stagethree said:
Babies love the lullaby of a running engine.:D

And loud trucks get 'em ready for rock concerts!:rock:

he should be able to withstand a decatted viper engine if he can sleep with my other son running and yelling two feet from his head. i think it would help him sleep, kinda like putting the carrier on the washing machine.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back