Night Runner in Edmonton, AB

Snakes709

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if the owner of the 06 Night Runner that i seen at West Edmonton Mall last night, that bought their truck from Derrick Dodge is on here. And if so, are you aware that the previous owner got drunk and reversed into a pole at 50kmh and bent the last few inches of the frame?

Is that the one with the big scrape on the right front corner of the bumper that looks like it was scrubbed on a brick wall? And the wheels were all curb rashed??

i didnt notice the doors when i first seen it at the dealership since it had dirt/snow on it but all 4 rims were curbed...and u could see the indent of a telephone pole in the rear bumper and tail gate...some how the wing went un-damaged.

The big scrape was on front bumper and the box looked he hauled around 2 cement blocks in it and the rolled around in there!

that sux. what disreguard for the beuty of these trucks.

what kind of dickface hauls stuff with a 10 anyways, can anyone answer that for me. especially, what kind of goober would live in SC and use his 10 as a work truck. dumbshit proly hauls a trailor with it too.

nah, bu that sux for the new owner. cosmetic damage is one thing, but a bent frame i no good

that sux. what disreguard for the beuty of these trucks.

what kind of dickface hauls stuff with a 10 anyways, can anyone answer that for me. especially, what kind of goober would live in SC and use his 10 as a work truck. dumbshit proly hauls a trailor with it too.

nah, bu that sux for the new owner. cosmetic damage is one thing, but a bent frame i no good
I totally agree with u Geo, Is this the same Nightrunner that was for sale last summer on Kijji last summer for 40000.00
And the year before that at Derrick Dodge for 45000.00. I phoned about that truck a few years ago but never saw it.:dontknow:

well you know what , some ppl are not sceard to use there trucks . i was puling a trailer with my and i head a staff in a box before .

I can see 'using' a 10... who cares, it's there truck. I don't agree with it but none of my business. Now a night runner... yellow fever... commemorative... little different i think. Hell, how mad would you all be if you seen a VCA with a load of bricks and pulling a trailer?? I'd shit myself. Mine doesn't haul anything but ass. And she sits in the frickin' garage 7 months of the year. And basically all summer too. I would never but her to work.

well you know what , some ppl are not sceard to use there trucks . i was puling a trailer with my and i head a staff in a box before .

Sorry Yellow. i meant no offence. it was just a personal shot at Dan, thats all. thought it would be funny cuz he is constantly hauling shit in hi "work truck"

my NR had a cover on it. so nothing was ever put in it. but my 05 QC 10 didnt have a cover/wing. not only did i move privacy fence panels and posts along with bricks, wood, and other material. i used it to move out of my house. so it had all my shit in the back along with a trailer full of shit too. it never hurt anything and was just fine.

i know the previous owner of my 05 and he used it every other weekend for years to haul his 1000hp Firebird to the track every other week. truck ran just fine when i got it. well, as good s any 48RE:dontknow:

so sorry guys, just doin a little ho'ing to get in a shot at Dan

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back