Night Runners - Be Counted

Big Perm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of registry threads posted recently, though we needed to be included :D

Night Runners, post up username, first name, RC/QC, and #

Jason, Big Perm, QC, #206 of 400

If this is a repost, lemme know and I'll delete...

Hummmmmmmmmmm...

Three out of 1772 members...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Either very rare, or not very popular.:dontknow:

I know and like Jason and I know and like Steve...I often like what Ronnie has to say but have not met him...:dontknow:

Must be rare! Congrats bro's!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I would post the number ,but a few years back I heard Ford was possibly monitoring some of the lightning forums , and recording peoples build numbers and what mods they had listed and voiding warranties when people had problems. Don't know if it's true fact but who know's. I do know for a fact a kid in my town had blown his motor on a mid 90's trans am ,and the non-Oem warranty company got ahold of his tech cards from Firebird racetrack and would'nt cover it because of racing.

AZBLACKMONSOON said:
I would post the number ,but a few years back I heard Ford was possibly monitoring some of the lightning forums , and recording peoples build numbers and what mods they had listed and voiding warranties when people had problems. Don't know if it's true fact but who know's. I do know for a fact a kid in my town had blown his motor on a mid 90's trans am ,and the non-Oem warranty company got ahold of his tech cards from Firebird racetrack and would'nt cover it because of racing.

Well if anyone is listening mine is BONE STOCK and have 7/70,000 :D :D :D
so put that where the sun never shines!!!:D :D :D

#392 here, and mine is also bone stock, never revved above 4000rpms, and never driven above 55mph. ;)

btw, that Ford story is true. other manufacturers have done the same thing though. they have also shown up at racetracks, written down VINs, and voided warranties based on that. i've also heard of insurance companies hanging out at racetracks too.

Alright! My warranty expires today...no more worries!

Yup, I do tend to look at the glass as half-full.

But (here is Roy on his high horse) once again if you mod your ride, or race it, why would you even think about pursuing a warranty claim...maybe for your electric windows or a broken ash tray...but...well you people have heard me rant about this before...have a good day!

BB, of course you are welcome to join, the Night Runner crowd accepts everyone to the party :D Let me see if we can work up some badges for you....also, you like ugly stickers??? ;)

But, I'd still like to know if we have more in the VTCOA crowd :rock:

sgt_bo said:
I have a QC 256. Voided WARRANTY..... Have mods, dont race though..

Allow me to clarify....I am not with the warranty police :D ....I have a NR myself, just wanted to see if we had a good following.

Just wanted to know how many Night Runners we had here....just trying to have a bit of fun ;)

Big Perm said:
BB, of course you are welcome to join, the Night Runner crowd accepts everyone to the party :D Let me see if we can work up some badges for you....also, you like ugly stickers??? ;)

But, I'd still like to know if we have more in the VTCOA crowd :rock:

YEAH party's...:D i'm in...
sorry , but what are Night Runners options ? :dontknow: as i understand it's a serie of 400 as the YF ?
i assume there were non in 2004...:(

BB, NR built in 2006....all have a special black metallic, a few different exterior and interior black inserts, an incredibly ugle NR sticker on both rear bed panels (deleted :D ), and factory wheels in a black/greyish/graphite color that don't show brake dust :rock:

We'll make you an honorary member....kind of like Mikey ;)

Big Perm said:
BB, NR built in 2006....all have a special black metallic, a few different exterior and interior black inserts, an incredibly ugle NR sticker on both rear bed panels (deleted :D ), and factory wheels in a black/greyish/graphite color that don't show brake dust :rock:

We'll make you an honorary member....kind of like Mikey ;)

thanx BIG PERM ! :rock: i buy you all a beer at your CTG ... at least if they don't show up all 400 ... :D
:rock: NIGHT RIDERS :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back