Night Runners - Be Counted

belgiumbarry said:
night runners ???:dontknow: :confused: :dontknow: :confused:
are black ones ok ? :dontknow: :D :rock:

As long as she's cute,who cares ???:D

nycstev said:
Do we have a list. would somene like to put it together?
Ill start

NYCSTEV 252/400
Perm forgot to tell you there all faster than regular SRT's cause there BLACK!!!!!!MUhahahahahahahahahaaa!!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Perm forgot to tell you there all faster than regular SRT's cause there BLACK!!!!!!MUhahahahahahahahahaaa!!!:D

YES, NR's are clearly the fastest, but I don't want everyone else to get a complex....

SHHHHHHHHHH, keep it a secret ;)

Bring it on Night Runners...I have a real black truck...

(Unless you are faster than the 14's, then I yield.)

Prof said:
Bring it on Night Runners...I have a real black truck...

(Unless you are faster than the 14's, then I yield.)

LOL....you and Tony still in the battle for the most horsepower to run the the 14 second class :D

Roy, you need to come down here for a visit, cold beer is on me bro...

OK, Night Runner Domination Society listings:

AZBlackmonsoon - unlisted ;)
DJCherokee - 19
Roadkill - 167
Rockin Ronnie - 203
Big Perm - 206
NYCSteve - 252
Sgt Bo - 256
Kcsr - 392
BelgiumBarry - honorary member with the only 04 NR :D
Prof - honorary perv :rock:

If they made it up to #392 on production #'s for the 06 NR's and approx only 700 06's were produced, that means 300+ for all remaining 06's?

only 99 or so inferno reds
under 40 reg blacks
under 200 brilliant black and silvers.

That sound about right? If so... Pretty rare...

193 total Night Runners were built, and they are not in sequential order. You could also get non NR trucks in Crystal Black.

114 QC
79 RC's

Bruce

hemi killer said:
193 total Night Runners were built, and they are not in sequential order. You could also get non NR trucks in Crystal Black.

114 QC
79 RC's

Bruce
Thought it wuz 400?

nycstev said:
Thought it wuz 400?

It was supposed to be 400. They did make a 400/400 NR that was a quad cab and all the SRT designers signed it and it was raffled off.

WizzySRT10 said:
It was supposed to be 400. They did make a 400/400 NR that was a quad cab and all the SRT designers signed it and it was raffled off.

Who has #400? :dontknow:

Why were they not in sequential order? Different plants making them?

I wonder if 20-25 years from now what the demand will be for these vehicles. Will be interesting to find out. Hope I still have mine. :D :)

I know Joemags will prob be at about 8500k on his odo by then. He will also be shitting himself everyday. ;)

Not sure who won that one... The Raffle tickets were on sale on some of the Viper forums. I bought 2 tickets.

Currently looking at NR #384/400. Has 5,879 miles as of today - stock. :) Will keep you guys posted on how I do, thus far, looks very promising. Just having a Kiwi shipper view & test drive it on my behalf (NEVER buy a car sight unseen). Especially living in New Zealand lol.

:rock:

Attachments

• Night Runner 8.jpg
    Night Runner 8.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Night Runner 12.jpg
    Night Runner 12.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details