Night Runners - Be Counted

Do the numbers mean anything? how did they come up with the number on each one? Just wondering because i have 387 of 400.

nightrunner06 said:
Do the numbers mean anything? how did they come up with the number on each one? Just wondering because i have 387 of 400.

The number badges are not installed in the order the trucks are built...your truck could have been #50 off the line......I have also read DC never built 400 NRs....total was around 191...this includes RC & QC.....oh, and welcome to the forum....:)

1badnightrunner said:
#117 Rc just wanted to holla
I swear i think mine is faster just because its BLACK

There are several scientific studies that back what you think...black is fastest.....and since NRs have more black parts..well..you guessed it..;)

Thank u for the welcome glad to be here. This is my first srt 10 but i love it looking forward to learning a lot about these trucks. Is there any thing i should know about this drive train and problems that anybody knows of?

Welcome NR06, if you have a regular cab you may want to look at getting the clutch & linkage upgrade which includes the hydraulic master cylinder/sleeve? It's a common mod around here, about the first thing people do as the factory clutch set up is known to be quite weak and not up to par for the power. Other than that I think it's ready to go. :)

Carlwalski said:
Welcome NR06, if you have a regular cab you may want to look at getting the clutch & linkage upgrade which includes the hydraulic master cylinder/sleeve? It's a common mod around here, about the first thing people do as the factory clutch set up is known to be quite weak and not up to par for the power. Other than that I think it's ready to go. :)

I think you bought my friends truck from Lincoln NE, correct?

Bruce

If you are asking me no i bought mine in seattle WA. I have the QC. I was wondering about the trans, Do they hold up and how many miles do people get on thease trucks it seems all the ones for sale have less than 10,000 miles on them does any body drive them because i love to drive mine. What is everybodys opinion on what mods i should start with on a QC 06 not sure what is out there.
Thanks

Hello and welcome. The auto trans is a weak link. You will want to have bands serviced on it. The more power you start to make with mods the more problems your going to have. Alot of guys start with exhaust and pcm flash. The flash really brings the viper to life. You might also want to check into the hand held programmer. If you want alot more power go with a paxton SC or a Roe top mount SC. Be careful in the rain. These trucks have little to no traction in the rain.

Prof said:
Hummmmmmmmmmm...

Three out of 1772 members...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Either very rare, or not very popular.:dontknow:

I know and like Jason and I know and like Steve...I often like what Ronnie has to say but have not met him...:dontknow:

Must be rare! Congrats bro's!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I like the NightRunner OEM wheels.. Hey Ronnie, what did you do with yours?

hemi killer said:
I think you bought my friends truck from Lincoln NE, correct?

Bruce

Yes, that is correct, Brian a.k.a Cannibal. I've known him on cuda-challenger.com for several years now so it was nice to purchase the truck from someone I "knew" and trusted. :) Do you own the Night Runner that mine had photos taken with in that car park with Brian's truck at the time? (photos below) :dontknow:

:rock:

Attachments

• Brians Photos (5).jpg
    Brians Photos (5).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Brians Photos (17).jpg
    Brians Photos (17).jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Brians Photos (8).jpg
    Brians Photos (8).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Brians Photos (6).jpg
    Brians Photos (6).jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 31
Carlwalski said:
Yes, that is correct, Brian a.k.a Cannibal. I've known him on cuda-challenger.com for several years now so it was nice to purchase the truck from someone I "knew" and trusted. :) Do you own the Night Runner that mine had photos taken with in that car park with Brian's truck at the time? (photos below) :dontknow:

:rock:

No I have an 05 RC that is all blacked out. I also used to own a CE #200 with only 6 miles on it when I sold it. The other truck was a demo truck then sold to a friend of Brians.

Bruce

sleeper said:
Hello and welcome. The auto trans is a weak link. You will want to have bands serviced on it. The more power you start to make with mods the more problems your going to have. Alot of guys start with exhaust and pcm flash. The flash really brings the viper to life. You might also want to check into the hand held programmer. If you want alot more power go with a paxton SC or a Roe top mount SC. Be careful in the rain. These trucks have little to no traction in the rain.
Thank u for the info i will probably go with the pcm up grade now witch one is the better one to go with the hand held or do u actually send out the ecm for reflash?

I dunno if it's right to bring this thread back from the dead, but maybe it'll cause a few more NR owners to chime in. Anyway...

#385/400 QC, totally stock (for now ;), except for sticker delete), Matt

BTW, my coworkers tell me that there's another NR QC here in Eureka, ID'd by the NR graphics and dark wheels.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back