Nightrunner #167 Arrives to it's new home

canviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it finally arrived NRT 167 showed up to my house this morning. It was bought in California from forum member Roadkill. And was delivered to my door this morning. It took awhile to get here (due to delivery complications) but right now i am the happiest guy in Canada because the truck of my dreams finally showed up. The only problem is i have not seen it in person cause i'm away at work. But the wife was there to watch the unloading and she could not believe how clean the truck is and how well kept it was, So thanks Roadkill for selling me your extremly clean Nightrunner.Again i would like to thank Yellow Venomn for his advice on these trucks before i bought this one. But most of all i would REALLY like to thank my wife for making this deal happen if it was not for her making the deal and all the arrangments to get the truck home it would never have happened so THANKS to my wife Tashia

Attachments

• nightrunner 001.jpg
    nightrunner 001.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 159
  • nightrunner 005.jpg
    nightrunner 005.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 160
  • nightrunner 013.jpg
    nightrunner 013.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 170
Finally at home. Congrats :rock:

You will have to cruise over to Calgary and show us!:rock::rock:

CONGRATS CORY AND TASHIA:beer:, it's been awesome going through this with you two, I can't wait till you bring that bad boy north and we can all meet ya up here! Your gonna love these trucks and officially WELCOME TO THE CLUB as an owner of one of the BADDEST TRUCKS ON THE PLANET!!:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

welcome to the RBC from Texas:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

hope you & the misses enjoy ya'll's beautiful beast:rock::rock::rock:

Welcome to the family. we both have QC Night Runners and honeys with similar names. Cory and Tashia/ Gary and Natasha. LOLLOL :rock:

Cory, Awesome that the truck finally arrived. I'm really glad it is going to a good home. How long until you get to go home again?

Cory, Awesome that the truck finally arrived. I'm really glad it is going to a good home. How long until you get to go home again?
Again thanks Bruce for selling me such an AMAZINGLY top condition truck, Just got off the phone with the wife and she cannot stop grinning she just took it around town to get all of the rest if the paper work done and she can't stop smiling when she drives it. She loves the way it looks and sounds.(Like i always say happy wife happy life)
I should be home around June 7th i hope so i can't wait christmas came really early for me this year.
And as for the edmonton,calgary guys i can't wait to me you all this summer.I have been reading this forum for a few years and feel like i know many of you allready. And i'm just glad to be a part of such an elite truck group now.

Congratulations!!! Take care the first few days with it! Theses things are well known to bite back ! Keep an eye out for the law as well. They have no sense of humor!!!

I brought both my trucks to the great white North, the 1st off the showroom floor from Richardson Texas,
the other from a former member on here who went back to the dark side (Lightning guy) (I'm guessing he didn't like to shift)
Welcome!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back