Nissan GTR vs Venomous QC

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Yeah it was a good run and loss but I had him the first 1/8 :chain:
Missing 4th was my downfall to a damn close race!

In cab shows him reel me in when missing 4th gear. He woulda had me regardless, but not by this much, lol.
140,000$ GTR vs 95k mile SRT-10 QC with a carseat! Bwahaha

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=77OdjUzNmWk]SRT10 Quad Cab VS GTR - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2hzDep8708]track 035 - YouTube[/ame]

Nice launch, that QC come screaming out like a missle!

I wish, he ran 11.08 on CAI, Tune,And exhaust! Woulda been my 11.99 though :(
I'm proud though against a $140000 supercar and with my QC truck with 94,500 on the ticker :)
Cut a 1.66 60ft and new PB anyways :chain:

I wish, he ran 11.08 on CAI, Tune,And exhaust! Woulda been my 11.99 though :(
I'm proud though against a $140000 supercar and with my QC truck with 94,500 on the ticker :)
Cut a 1.66 60ft and new PB anyways :chain:

Yea man thats a close race!!! Bet the dude thought twice bout his car... at finish he was proly thinking damn i almost got beat

Yeah he was Japanese and all! He gave me props after the run and admitted I yanked his AWD off the line. :rock:

it seems like he was launchin a second or so later than you...
wat a great launch u got there.:drool:

it seems like:confused he was launchin a second or so later than you...:confused
wat a great launch u got there....

He had a little traction issues! Even with AWD. He still cut 1.70 60ft!

Thanks Sammy! I'm a proud guy today :)

Awesome Scott, insane launch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure this has been asked before but what are your mods on your QC??????

Awesome Scott, insane launch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure this has been asked before but what are your mods on your QC??????

My mods are simple yet effective ones tested over years and 94,500 miles to Research and development.
I have Roe TB, Belangers, K&N CAI,Venomous1 Racing Viper Side Exit Exhaust with 3", MSD wires, custom tune 93 octane, Venomous1 Racing one piece Aluminum driveshaft, Venomous1 Racing Underdrive Pulley, small weight reduction ( still have all seating, full interior with carseat ;) CCW skinnys and rears with M&H 32"x12" slicks, Aluminum Flywheel, Venomous1 Racing SRT-10 Traction System.

This is FULL interior including car seat!!!
Trainman style interior removal, aero mods, and ported intake results to come soon ;)

My goal has always been to take the Viper engine in stock form and feed it what it needs :)
My engine is 100% stock internally!! It will be for quite awhile longer too do I can create more goodies to propel y'all into fast times :rock:
It's very humbling when I'm dared to pop my hood and let guys search for the nitrous! I lmfao ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back