Nissan GTR vs Venomous QC

Good race Scott but I have to be completely honest as I have raced a GTR in my RC on the streets and it wasnt even close. With a good driver they are not even in the same league as our trucks. I like that you will race anyone as I am the same. He was asleep at the light and had no idea how to stage. this is where the driver mod comes in to play. Good job none the less.

Good race Scott but I have to be completely honest as I have raced a GTR in my RC on the streets and it wasnt even close. With a good driver they are not even in the same league as our trucks. I like that you will race anyone as I am the same. He was asleep at the light and had no idea how to stage. this is where the driver mod comes in to play. Good job none the less.

Yeah but bro did your RC run high 11s low 12s? This GTR has run 10.80 and ran low 11's all night. We weren't bracket racing just test and tune. He has never cut below a 1.75 60ft with AWD!! I ain't skeeered :)
On a street roll in Mexico he wouldn't get me till about 80-90 ;) then pass by. They are beasts but he's less than a second faster in the 1/4 than my full size Quad Cab bro. Watch my rear view and see that he wasn't reeling me in till I missed 4th. He would have beaten me still but only by .75 second :)

I love how all the haters on this site, watch a video and then claim it could never happen.

" Welllll if this happenpd and then that happened he would have beat you off the line.. And if he did this mod and he drove better and he had a rocket, he would beat you off the line,, so you did not actually beat him off the line,, cause i had a truck once and i know i cant drive so i would not have beat him off the line, and like onetime i raced a honda civic and it beat me, and like that car is way faster than a honda civic, that means neither would you.. .. but I tell you if he did that and you did this he would have beat you.. so even if you do have a video its fake dude.. no offense there is no way what happened in your video actually happened, he was like not racing or something, maybe he didnt know you were racing and just liked the colour of the tree and was like dude its christmas and then just drove away and he totally caught up to you not even racing... like dude, i had a truck like this once..

lol we see this on every friggen post where somene wins a race... no way dude that never happened..lol

Yeah but bro did your RC run high 11s low 12s? This GTR has run 10.80 and ran low 11's all night. We weren't bracket racing just test and tune. He has never cut below a 1.75 60ft with AWD!! I ain't skeeered :)
On a street roll in Mexico he wouldn't get me till about 80-90 ;) then pass by. They are beasts but he's less than a second faster in the 1/4 than my full size Quad Cab bro. Watch my rear view and see that he wasn't reeling me in till I missed 4th. He would have beaten me still but only by .75 second :)

Yeah you absolutely raped him out of the hole :burnout: and Ill give you that. I just know from personal experience that GTRs are no joke! Im not sure what the hell he is doing cutting 1.75s :dontknow:. Hell I did that in the minivan and its 2WD on street tires! Hell of a run though. Were you on slicks?

I like how the jockrider :adore:
kissass.gif
decided to chime in too. Always cracks me up but its to be expected.

Lmao. He says he regularly cuts 1.7 on street tires. I'm on slicks and skinnys, yessir. I cut 1.66 and 1.7 myself ;)
You cutting 1.7 in a two wheel drive Trailblazer is impressive. They must transfer weight like a mofo:burnout:

That is exactly what I watched that whole video, his headlights in your passenger side mirror, not gaining, not losing. You probably got so excited that's why you missed 4th. Great run either way. :D

Yeah you absolutely raped him out of the hole :burnout: and Ill give you that. I just know from personal experience that GTRs are no joke! Im not sure what the hell he is doing cutting 1.75s :dontknow:. Hell I did that in the minivan and its 2WD on street tires! Hell of a run though. Were you on slicks?

I like how the jockrider :adore:
kissass.gif
decided to chime in too. Always cracks me up but its to be expected.

a 1.7 60ft in anything is impressive, IMO

Great launch!!:rock: You represent well. That is a Japanese super car.I know he thought WTF!!! A full weight quad cab ass raping a all wheel drive GTR, I love it:rock: Screw all yall haters!! That rocks.

Great launch!!:rock: You represent well. That is a Japanese super car.I know he thought WTF!!! A full weight quad cab ass raping a all wheel drive GTR, I love it:rock: Screw all yall haters!! That rocks.

Thanks guys, she is knocking on 11's door right now! Some more 1.6 60ft launches and removal of the seats (Trainman Style) should get me solidly into the 11's. May strip her down and see real soon. The power passenger seat alone should be good for a tenth, lol.

Gonna try and meet him In Mexico for giggles as well as a rematch at the track. I want good in cab and outside video of a clean race :) ( me hitting F'n 4th instead if 2nd again :(. )

Super Car Vs. Super Truck!!

I love how all the haters on this site, watch a video and then claim it could never happen.

" Welllll if this happenpd and then that happened he would have beat you off the line.. And if he did this mod and he drove better and he had a rocket, he would beat you off the line,, so you did not actually beat him off the line,, cause i had a truck once and i know i cant drive so i would not have beat him off the line, and like onetime i raced a honda civic and it beat me, and like that car is way faster than a honda civic, that means neither would you.. .. but I tell you if he did that and you did this he would have beat you.. so even if you do have a video its fake dude.. no offense there is no way what happened in your video actually happened, he was like not racing or something, maybe he didnt know you were racing and just liked the colour of the tree and was like dude its christmas and then just drove away and he totally caught up to you not even racing... like dude, i had a truck like this once..

lol we see this on every friggen post where somene wins a race... no way dude that never happened..lol
HAHHHAHAHA

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back