Nissan GTR vs Venomous QC

I love how all the haters on this site, watch a video and then claim it could never happen.

" Welllll if this happenpd and then that happened he would have beat you off the line.. And if he did this mod and he drove better and he had a rocket, he would beat you off the line,, so you did not actually beat him off the line,, cause i had a truck once and i know i cant drive so i would not have beat him off the line, and like onetime i raced a honda civic and it beat me, and like that car is way faster than a honda civic, that means neither would you.. .. but I tell you if he did that and you did this he would have beat you.. so even if you do have a video its fake dude.. no offense there is no way what happened in your video actually happened, he was like not racing or something, maybe he didnt know you were racing and just liked the colour of the tree and was like dude its christmas and then just drove away and he totally caught up to you not even racing... like dude, i had a truck like this once..

lol we see this on every friggen post where somene wins a race... no way dude that never happened..lol

Probably the funniest thing I've read in a while. And not just funny, but true.

Hey, he makes a great point. You have video proof. Nor do you say you would have won, even if you had made the shift, just point out that it would have been even closer. And based on the guy's reported best 1/4 mile time vs your best, on paper you are very close to a supercar's 1/4 mile time, or at least that specific one.

Hey, he makes a great point. You have video proof. Nor do you say you would have won, even if you had made the shift, just point out that it would have been even closer. And based on the guy's reported best 1/4 mile time vs your best, on paper you are very close to a supercar's 1/4 mile time, or at least that specific one.

About a second off his best so not bad at all!

And it seriously begs two questions, take your pick:

1)Is the GT-R really a supercar? or

2)Are our trucks "supercars", as it were?

I mean really, what defines a supercar? Price alone? Because if your 4 door truck with simply a 6spd swap but otherwise stock Viper engine can run with said "supercar", then does that not make, at least your truck, a supertruck? I think so.

I mean really, what defines a supercar? Price alone? Because if your 4 door truck with simply a 6spd swap but otherwise stock Viper engine can run with said "supercar", then does that not make, at least your truck, a supertruck? I think so.

I agree 100% that the Viper Truck is a "Super Truck"
It's based on performance and indeed the GTRs are a force to be reckoned with! They stole the show at Tx2K12. Google the videos and witness these bad boys taking Lambos, Ferraris,Porches, the OG " Supercars"!
They are Automatics as well so stomp the go pedal and its on!! No clutching, shifting, etc. ;)

Ok so what is your definition of a close race "timewise"? If an 11.0 and 13.0 is a close timed race then you seriously need to get to a track more often. It was a close race heads up because the GTR was killed out of the hole but as far as time.......not so much which only counts in bracket racing. (Im sure you knew that though). This seems like it could go on and on... Sorry but I had to point it out...carry on.

A second off is close! That run I missed 4th but woulda been a high 11s run to his low 11s run. I'd say it was close. Give a Texan some love Justin :D

Yes the GTR is a super car, NO our trucks are not even in the same league. The GTR was on street tire vs venomous on drag slicks and is still a full second faster. 1 full second in a 1/4mile drag race is an ass whipping.

Without spending $140000 we can be in the same league. You and Trainman would give him a run for his money. I think our trucks should be considered " Super Trucks" although yes to be in the same league would take some spray, turbos, or a SC ;)
He's got turbo so why not?? Lmao

Used GTR can be had for about 65k maybe cheaper if you look. Even a new one tops out at about 115k. And I disagree about being in the same league, roll up on him at a stoplight or even at the track on street tires and he will SLAUGHTER us. Just because we put in the work to make our trucks run in a 1/4 mile doesn't mean we are in the same league....

Used GTR can be had for about 65k maybe cheaper if you look. Even a new one tops out at about 115k. And I disagree about being in the same league, roll up on him at a stoplight or even at the track on street tires and he will SLAUGHTER us. Just because we put in the work to make our trucks run in a 1/4 mile doesn't mean we are in the same league....

He owns Fuji here in Waco so we'll run to Mexico soon and see. I already know I'll lose bro, but the fact that I'll give him a run is fun!

Dom's truck has less boost than a Bugatti and runs a 1/4 much quicker, so it's a better supercar too, correct?

I dearly love my truck. And I dig that you guys are out there wringing more and more performance out of them. But, a GTR is in a different league. There is more to a supercar than 1/4 mile performance. For example: you take a ZL1 Camaro, I'll take a 360 Modena: Who is going to turn more heads, pull more tail, retain more exclusivity, etc? The Ferrari is, obviously. And that's comparing a top of the line GM to an older Ferrari.

I drive a truck because I am too tall to fit in most cars and because it fits my lifestyle way better. But if I wanted to own a supercar, there are dozens of better choices out there.

Last edited:
I love how all the haters on this site, watch a video and then claim it could never happen.

" Welllll if this happenpd and then that happened he would have beat you off the line.. And if he did this mod and he drove better and he had a rocket, he would beat you off the line,, so you did not actually beat him off the line,, cause i had a truck once and i know i cant drive so i would not have beat him off the line, and like onetime i raced a honda civic and it beat me, and like that car is way faster than a honda civic, that means neither would you.. .. but I tell you if he did that and you did this he would have beat you.. so even if you do have a video its fake dude.. no offense there is no way what happened in your video actually happened, he was like not racing or something, maybe he didnt know you were racing and just liked the colour of the tree and was like dude its christmas and then just drove away and he totally caught up to you not even racing... like dude, i had a truck like this once..

lol we see this on every friggen post where somene wins a race... no way dude that never happened..lol

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

What are you talking about. I have not seen anybody bashing on him.

Ok, first question I have for you.

What year was the GTR ? the newer ones come with more Crank HP & TQ the newer ones will/can pull a very very low 11 sec quarter mile run.

They are not the lightest car to begin with, almost 4000 pounds also

At a dealer here, last year they had a brand new GTR selling for $98.000 far cry from $145.000 but still is a lot of money.

But you had a hell of a run bro. screamed off that line, give you a lot of props. It was a good run

Not to bust your balls Venomous but that car is way faster than yours. He ran 11.0 and it left like a pig and you left a full second before he did.
A 2013 Nissan GTR will run 10.9 off the showroom floor and Modded GTR's can run 9.4 with turbo upgrades.
Also they cost around $100,000 new NOT $140,000....

lol well like I said, it's begs the question, doesn't necessarily mean our trucks are in the same league. We sure try though!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back