Nitrous on a basicly stock srt-10

Django said:
I need a graphic or computer artist to do a mock up for me.....

I need a picture of either a free ticket or invitation to The Kablooey Club.

It would say "admit one" or "certified member with all rights and privileges" ... stuff like that.

The purpose would be so's I can flash it whenever I believe that someone (in my opinion) is entering into an area that could potentially result in the destruction or detonation of a stock (non forged) bottom end.....

Get creative with the idea........ Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I don't know dick about that kinda stuff on a computer....

D

Didn't you put a Paxton on a stock motor?:dontknow: ;)

BadCompany9119 said:
I have been looking for a good place in nj for a while can't seem to find anything around here though. But 2 guys on here took thier trucks too Modern Performance and were really happy with everything. I know the one guy sold his truck on here he had a custom twin turbo set up. And the other was Serpent send him a pm on here, maybe he can give you some more info on the place.

Here is the info for it though

Modern Performance
72 Oceanport Ave.
West Long Branch , NJ 07764
732-222-3679

i built mine

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33647&highlight=PROJECT

LoveThisTruck said:
Didn't you put a Paxton on a stock motor?:dontknow: ;)

Not only did I, but I was the first......

Thou assumest a bit too much, my friend.....:D

D

Django said:
By the way, Brad.... How's yer gramps.....?

Hope he's doin' better.........

D

They're still weening him off of the meds that were keeping his heart going. Looks like his heart will be strong enough. He opened his eyes today, so that's encouraging.

Thanks Tim.

LoveThisTruck said:
They're still weening him off of the meds that were keeping his heart going. Looks like his heart will be strong enough. He opened his eyes today, so that's encouraging.

Thanks Tim.

He's been on my heart, bro... Needed an update... Thank you.

D

Back to my Kablooey Club membership card/ticket mock up......

BTW Brad, I was directing my warning to NOS.... I just have a bad feeling about the combination with these sometimes iffy bottom ends....

I hope that the term "sometimes iffy" isn't too derogatory. But, we have had a number of members join the Kablooey Klub for one reason or another... And I've always tried to be the voice of reason....

D

Django said:
Back to my Kablooey Club membership card/ticket mock up......

BTW Brad, I was directing my warning to NOS.... I just have a bad feeling about the combination with these sometimes iffy bottom ends....

I hope that the term "sometimes iffy" isn't too derogatory. But, we have had a number of members join the Kablooey Klub for one reason or another... And I've always tried to be the voice of reason....

D

I agree Tim, but it's not just nitrous. If you're boosted or spraying on a stock bottom end, it's only a matter of time. Some will last years... some will only last a few miles:dontknow: It's a roll of the dice.

LoveThisTruck said:
I agree Tim, but it's not just nitrous. If you're boosted or spraying on a stock bottom end, it's only a matter of time. Some will last years... some will only last a few miles:dontknow: It's a roll of the dice.

I think that's true, but there's a conservative approach that will (at least) make an attempt to get alot of fun with the (fingers crossed) maximum of longevity.

Every conservative engineer that I've talked to (Lance at Paxton for one) said that about 7lbs is in that safe zone.... But he looked as if I'd requested permission to do the big nasty with his daughter when I mentioned nitrous.....

But, yer right. These bottom ends are so iffy that any risk is a risk....

Now what about my artwork, Dammit?:D :p

D

......:D

zzzzzzzzavatar-1.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back