Nitrous on a basicly stock srt-10

FATJACK said:
Tony I damned sure hope you are WRONG and Larry I know you are fulla shit:D :D
depends on the tune Jack , but I would bet a good dollar bill if we tore your engine down today there would be hairline cracks in the pistons;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
depends on the tune Jack , but I would bet a good dollar bill if we tore your engine down today there would be hairline cracks in the pistons;)
Well damn Tony that is simple, lets just not tear it down.:D :D

Nx is a great poweradder for those who's truck is a daily driver with a planned sprited romp. Its also a hell of alot cheaper then any other force induction with strong numbers at a track. For me one of the things that makes its easy is when I have to get a smog inspection the visible nitrous stuff on the engine comes off in 15 mins and tada the truck is legal again. would be screwed with the blower.

FerrariTruck said:
Nx is a great poweradder for those who's truck is a daily driver with a planned sprited romp. Its also a hell of alot cheaper then any other force induction with strong numbers at a track. For me one of the things that makes its easy is when I have to get a smog inspection the visible nitrous stuff on the engine comes off in 15 mins and tada the truck is legal again. would be screwed with the blower.

Do you see Cali plates on my truck?:D :p

FerrariTruck said:
ahem....I shall let the truck speak next time out...:aetsch: On street tires too:D

After we build my tranny:D

I got everything ordered from Tony... let me know when you get it.

LoveThisTruck said:
After we build my tranny:D

I got everything ordered from Tony... let me know when you get it.

sounds good, Ill keep an eye for it. Should have a new wideband and some "other" non hp producing stuff by then

ok so i talked to justin over at jmb today and i think im going to do the nitrous set up to my truck i know some of you say im playing with fire but hey im 20 years old mite as well do it while im young.. and i figure maybe if i do detonate the engine i can slap a stock intake manifold back on it and have it towed to dodge and be like i have no idea what happened lol i really appreciate all of your guys help with everything and if anyone has anymore input i always have open ears

Dustin1515 said:
ok so i talked to justin over at jmb today and i think im going to do the nitrous set up to my truck i know some of you say im playing with fire but hey im 20 years old mite as well do it while im young.. and i figure maybe if i do detonate the engine i can slap a stock intake manifold back on it and have it towed to dodge and be like i have no idea what happened lol i really appreciate all of your guys help with everything and if anyone has anymore input i always have open ears
yea like anyone at the dealership is going to believe you,i'm sure you have 10k laying around for the rebuild:canabis:

Dustin1515 said:

ed041ebd.gif

Here's what a basically stock 05 QC with Mopar Connection Stage 2 with 110 octane leaded race gas and a Zex 175 shot did in the 1/4 mile at Famosa in Bakersfield on a hot day......... enjoy

SrtBrad said:
Here's what a basically stock 05 QC with Mopar Connection Stage 2 with 110 octane leaded race gas and a Zex 175 shot did in the 1/4 mile at Famosa in Bakersfield on a hot day......... enjoy

Didn't that motor go boom?

SrtBrad said:
That motor lived well to this day.;) but the air box went BOOM BOOM (flattened out) after hot lapping 3 runs in a row. I really recommend 2 step colder plugs if running N2O.

Ahhh my bad... I knew something blew up:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back