No 2007 Ram SRT-10

CarDude

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got this info from a user on the Viper Club of America website. Sure looks to be true...

NO BOX NEWS
SAMPLE ALLOCATION RUN- 2007 Model Year

OVERVIEW
 THIS EDITION WILL REVIEW MUCH OF WHAT IS TO COME IN THE UPCOMING MODEL YEAR. WHETHER IT IS AVAILABLE OUT OF THE GATES, OR NOT UNTIL LATER IN THE YEAR. Sales DM’s will be around to review shortly…

 A HIGH VOLUME/QUICK TURNING SALES RATE IS THE KEY TO EARN THE MOST OF ALL THIS EXCITING PRODUCT.

 Sample allocation order run opens up Monday June 5; balance out will occur Wednesday June 14th

 This allocation run will be your first opportunity to order ’07 MY product, and will kick off a huge year of hot new products that will expand the diversity of your showroom, bringing in a larger quantity and variety of customers.

 UPFIT CENTER NOW OPERATIONAL- INSTALLED AT THE FACTORY AND REFLECTED ON THE INVOICE.
o This is a great way to get top quality MOPAR products designed specifically for your vehicle. Plant availability will be expanding this year as well as available choices. Contact your Sales or Parts DM for these incremental opportunities.

CHRYSLER BRAND
 Aspen- This eagerly anticipated SUV for Chrysler will start production 7/27. First dealer orders expected to be 8/06 for Sep build. This gorgeous ride combines class w/utility flawlessly. 90 days total Chrysler sales will earn you this anticipated unit.
 Sebring- If you didn’t make it to Vegas…you missed out on this head turning vehicle. This will revitalize your presence with this nameplate, and its looks alone will drive traffic. Job 1 for the sedan 12/11, and the convertible 2/27/07.
 300- will continue to expand in this hot market. A LWB 300 as well as other special editions coming this year…that’s rigbt…LWB!!! Offering more rear legroom than any LWB import (including Maybach!)…if you thought this has been a keystone in your lineup…you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!!
 Pacifica- will be available with a freshened look and a newly available 4.0 L/6 Spd powertrain…This years Pacifica will include standard: side curtain air bags, 3.8L for base, ESP, tire pressure monitoring system, one-touch glass and more… Rear back up camera available and the refresh look includes:Crossfire like grooves on the hood, new fascia, hdlmps, and a redesigned grille.
 Minivan- this force will stay strong…keeping all of its segment leading attributes while adding several eye catching colors.
 PT- New worry free fabric, RKE standard on base, and standard side airbags. Look out for the new colors too!!

JEEP BRAND
 Compass- The first car based platform for Jeep = appeal to a customer who may not have considered Jeep = incremental sales! Great MPG without sacrificing that famous Jeep utility. Allocations based on 90 days total Jeep sales. Don’t miss out!!
 Patriot- The big bro to Compass, Job 1-10/9. Keep the focus on the full Jeep line-up as it will be earned on 90 day Jeep sls.
 NEW Wrangler- The core to the Jeep lineup just got better. Introducing the 4 dr Wrangler(Job 1-7/24)…soon to be followed by the 2 dr(Job 1-8/28). This COMPLETELY REDESIGNED Wrangler will offer more utility and capability than ever before.
 Commander- Keep the momentum going on this strong edition. New for ’07- Upgraded interior, pwr lift gate, remote start, backup camera, 18†whls, new colors, and an Overland edition coming, just to name a few.
 Grand Cherokee- New standard air bags, upgraded interior appearance, redesigned body-side moldings and body color door handles. Park view back up camera available, remote start, park sense, and new colors. A new diesel is also coming for this platform 1st qtr ’07 (not avail in Calif) 2 and 4WD. Of course the red hot SRT8 will continue, and as a low cost alternative check out the upfit package on the Laredo which includes body kit, spoiler, mats, and more…
 Liberty- Special packaging will continue this year, and look out for the new leather seats, TPMS avlblty, and new color too!

DODGE BRAND
 Caliber- This hot number will continue strong in ’07; coming w/FWD R/T, ESP, worry free fabric, new colors, and more!
 Nitro- Dlr allocations est. for Sept. Mind blowing technology/innovation in this solid edition to the lineup. MP3 friendly, touch screen/voice activated Nav radio w/memory for music and phots, 20†whls, slide out cargo floor…and so much more. 90 day Dge sls will earn you this mid-size SUV killer that will appeal to the full range of the market and offer a versatile SUV for the $$.
 Stratus- That’s right…and if you missed it in Vegas…you missed out. This nameplate will be reborn in an eye catching priced right design that will offer a wider range of options for the sedan minded consumer. Job 1 will be 12/11/06.
 Charger- Expect this bruiser to stay strong; AWD coming in ’07, 20†chrome for Daytona, enhanced cosmetics to name a few.
 Ram- DIVERSIFICATION…Avail remote start, ESP w/Hill assist, 34†frame rails on Cab&Chassis, stain resist fabric, and coming 1/07: 6.7L Cummins TD Diesel w/optnl 6 Spd auto trans. Don’t forget the upfits: Activgate, chrome kits, pwr boards, and more.
 Caravan- We will not mess what is not broken; continued segment leading pkg/eqpt w/new colors to keep catching those eyes.
 Durango- One word for this vehicle…NEW. Expect new frt end, frt/rear fascia, mldgs, 20†whls, colors, bkt sts, to name a few.
 Dakota- Check out the simplified product plan w/signif. Disc. coming on price class steps. Remote start, worry free fabric, etc.
 Magnum- Look out for the addition of a Road and Track pkg….performance interior, 10+HP under the hood, and new colors.
 Viper/SRT10- Viper will continue offering several lim edit pkgs/colors. There will be no SRT10 truck for ’07.

Please refer to DealerConnect, TOPS, and the Daily News for the most up to date ordering information.

Figured that would be the case, hell they can't sell the ones they have already built. But there are some interesting things in this. AWD Charger, LWB 300, 4 door Wrangler, and a new Durango. Looking forward to seeing these.

No Challenger yet?..and when the hell are they bringing back the Demon?..lol

I wonder if this means that the SRT is dead, or if they are waiting till 08 to do a new run..
It will be interesting to see what happens to prices of exisitng trucks if this is the end of the line for these trucks..
Wonder who the next king of the HP hill will be?..hope its not a furd, or "gasp" a chebby...

cummin4u said:
Damnit resale values just went up :mad:

IMO, Sweet!! A Three-Year-Run isn't too bad. :rock:

Anybody know how many SRT Rams were built, in all three years combined?:dontknow:

Had a feeling that was the case!

Nothing extreme either direction, but generally good news for those selling, generally bad news for those buying.

Hamrhead said:
Anybody know how many SRT Rams were built, in all three years combined?:dontknow:
No totals for 05 and 06 have been published yet.

Many had originally thought there would be no Viper SRT/10 in 2007 as well, looks like that rumor was not true. I hope they stop building the Ram SRT-10 as there are way too many at the dealers. This could be good for resale...but it will take a while.

I think a good safe estimate is going to be around 15,000 total Ram SRT-10 units in the U.S.A. for 2004 - 2006. This would include both RC and QC.

Prof said:
No totals for 05 and 06 have been published yet.

There are totals posted on another site. I have a copy of it at home. I'll post them when I get home if someone doesn't beat me to it. Got them off some dodge truck forum, but as you may have already guessed. There will be no way I going to swear to its accuracy. I've seen the same numbers on the NFFF site and I don't think they were posted by the same person.

I was suspecious of the numbers because the Silver QC numbers just seem low and the Black QC numbers where really high.

Sorry about the tease, I won't get home till about 7:30 MST

DenOfThievz said:
I think a good safe estimate is going to be around 15,000 total Ram SRT-10 units in the U.S.A. for 2004 - 2006. This would include both RC and QC.

That seems high to me if they only made 3k the first year. But what do I know?:dontknow: I am just guessing.

patrick

Riff62 said:
No Challenger yet?..and when the hell are they bringing back the Demon?..lol

I wonder if this means that the SRT is dead, or if they are waiting till 08 to do a new run..
It will be interesting to see what happens to prices of exisitng trucks if this is the end of the line for these trucks..
Wonder who the next king of the HP hill will be?..hope its not a furd, or "gasp" a chebby...

This may mean the end of the SRT-10's but SRT will still be alive and kicking!!
07 will have alot of new heavy hitters (Merc, Audi, Lexus are all comming out with some new pony cars)with high out put engines so I would think they will have to continue with the SRT program to keep up with sales in the performance market!!:rock: :rock:

Blakewilder said:
10k I thought

04 was 3,200 approx..

+
2005 MY
Reg Cab - 1,562
Flame Red - 453
Bright Silver - 280
White (CE) - 163
Black - 471
Solar Yellow - 195
Quad Cab - 2,809
Flame Red - 777
Bright Silver - 280
Black - 1,136
Solar Yellow - 272

means 4700 RC's 04+05

+ 2800 QC's

7500....+ 06 production...which is going to be a much smaller number than 05 production....

2004 numbers:

Daytona Blue 50
Flame Red 1040
Black 1269
Silver 698

cummin4u said:
Damnit resale values just went up :mad:

I kinda disagree Rod,

If I were you I'd snap up Dave (BADVENOM)'s ride NOW... It's already built...with a blower:rock: ..and u can get it for like considerably under 40k..... It's a steal....

But there are so many out there for sale that I doubt seriously if this revelation will impact the market much if at all...

Gitcher BEAST.........You'll love it...'specially one with a blower....they rawq....!!!

SD

9 seconds said:
2004 numbers:

Daytona Blue 50
Flame Red 1040
Black 1269
Silver 698

:dito:

270 of 3057 here.....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!