NO SRT's for sale w/in 350 miles of me :(

NorCal SRT-10 said:
I had to fly 500 plus miles to get mine, then drive it back. Many thanks to the VTCOA brothers that went to the dealership and checked it out for me out in San Diego.

ooooohhhhhhh your welcome, hope you did not mind the few burn out's i did on it?????:rock:

Whitesnake said:
ooooohhhhhhh your welcome, hope you did not mind the few burn out's i did on it?????:rock:

No worries. Maybe I'll buy your Donked out CE, take it to up to Oakland and bust some doughnuts at a sideshow. :burnout: :D :burnout:

NorCal SRT-10 said:
No worries. Maybe I'll buy your Donked out CE, take it to up to Oakland and bust some doughnuts at a sideshow. :burnout: :D :burnout:

Sure why not!

i am going to list it up first thing Friday morn.

check it out on E-bay

Thanks Mack. I have some friends coming in from out of town to Denver the 16th. ill make a stop and look at the one at the dealership.

NorCal SRT-10 said:

LMAO!! the sideshow, man those things are wild, like the zoo broke loose or something:D

FerrariTruck said:
LMAO!! the sideshow, man those things are wild, like the zoo broke loose or something:D

but it will take your truck! for a fact!!!

even a stock 454 got you baby! Dam and it's on a vid. on youtube!:D :D :D

05RamSRTkid said:
haha thanks for the offer spaemonkey. Thogu I like the Yellow Fever yellow just isnt my color :) and unfortunately I have bad news. I will have to put off the search for my new SRT 10. I went to the doctor today to review my recent MRI on my spine and it is a very good possibility that I will need another spine surgery. This was the reason I had to give up the SRT before. I was in a wheelchair and couldnt drive. So to avoid history repeating itself I am going to have to wait to see what can be done for me and if surgery is necessary I want to see how it will affect me afterwards. :( on a good note it gives me time to save up some modding money :)

My dad is 100% with VA. Dad had to wait 7 yrs to get backpay for the jump to 100.
You don't have to give up the search for a 10 even if you end up permanantly in the chair (which I hope does not happen). Get you an Auto QC and put hand controls in and an over the bedrail lift for the chair. They don't weigh that much (I work with complex rehab patients in the SCI field) and I've worked with conversions on vehicles for the past 7 years. Don't give up on a 10 as there are ways to make it work no matter what. The new Augmen that I've been working with lately even has bluetooth capability.
Texas Direct screwed me on a truck a few years ago and I'll never go back but I would strongly suggest you have one of the Houston boys go over and visually inspect and drive the truck before you buy it. Ed Williams was the sorry faggot that screwed me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back