NO TIRES FOR OUR TRUCKS?

i saw a website overseas that still sold the continental and then i couldn't ever find it again.

unless they changed the tire, it was the continental cross contact UHP and it was a Z rated tire. i'd consider paying overseas shipping for those tires again, too...

All of the Z rated changed to Y rated which is 300 km/h or 187.5 miles as a minimum they are capable of.

Ran Y rated tires legally on the Gallardo and Continental GT which has a max speed of 198 mph.

If anyone is interested maybe we can ship them via APO address holders Here in Germany.

Ready to help from this side of the pond

Arne

arne,
can you post a link to a place where they're available?

i don't care if it's written in german on the sidewall!

Dan,

actually there is nothing written in german on any tire in Germany. All is in englisch as the producers like Continental etc. sell them worldwide.

here is an ebay link, those tires are W rated, which is 270 km/h or equal to 168.75 mph. This offer is based on 4 tires as a set.

4x Continental CrossContact UHP BSW DOT11 MFS 305/40 R22 114W ZR (C,A) | eBay

and here is the DUNLOP alternative with Y Rating (300 kmh or 187.5 mph) -> this time 1 tire only !

Sommerreifen Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT MFS XL 305/40 R22 114 (Z)Y Sommerreifen | eBay

Last edited:
All of the Z rated changed to Y rated which is 300 km/h or 187.5 miles as a minimum they are capable of.

Ran Y rated tires legally on the Gallardo and Continental GT which has a max speed of 198 mph.

If anyone is interested maybe we can ship them via APO address holders Here in Germany.

Ready to help from this side of the pond

Arne

Hey Arne, what's the fastest you've ever gone?

Hey Arne, what's the fastest you've ever gone?

Fastest on a bike was approx. 180 mph and with my car 200 mph at least according to the speedo.

I actually took a photo at 178 mph in the Bentley but after that i thought it is safer to use both Hands on the steering wheel :D

I made it out here with some tires, they were letting people run last night so I made a pass. 158.4 on one stage. I didn't really feel good about the night racing so I only made the one pass. Hopefully the rain clears out. :(

I made it out here with some tires, they were letting people run last night so I made a pass. 158.4 on one stage. I didn't really feel good about the night racing so I only made the one pass. Hopefully the rain clears out. :(

What's your goal?

Really?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-24-08-22-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-24-08-22-33.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 45
My goal is just to race, my uncle has his hell cat out here... it would be nice to out run him.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back