No Two 10's are Created Equal.. A Rant by Venom Power

As far as tens go i have found they are much like a woman,,

There are some you can beat the hell out of and they will never leave!
There are some you treat real good and they still go bye bye !
There are some that you do nothing and they go bye bye !
There are some that for the love of god will not stop giving you hell !
Its a crap shoot,, just like getting married!

Boy I have really f**ked up Antnees thread.

Fatjack, you may just have turned this into an EPIC thread. :D
So butter beans are white? Are they tasty like your standard bean, as in pork and beans? Do you eat them with butter? Why do they call them butter beans in the first place? :dontknow:
P.S. Antnee hasn't visited this thread since he started it, so it's total ANARCHY!!

Last edited:
Fatjack, you may just have turned this into an EPIC thread. :D
So butter beans are white? Are they tasty like your standard bean, as in pork and beans? Do you eat them with butter? Why do they call them butter beans in the first place? :dontknow:
P.S. Antnee hasn't visited this thread since he started it, so it's total ANARCHY!!

Shit yeah they are tasty, a little bit more mushy and larger than a pinto. Not sure about the butter added, I think that is just in the name.:eating::eating:

How do you know your a redneck ???
When you spend more than three hours talking about Beans :listen:

Red and proud of it BTW I like beans...:rock::rock:

my grandpa use to get mad as hell if he sat at the dinner table and there was no beans on the table ,,he loved those butterbeans and pinto beans ,,,when i was a kid i freaking hated them ,,still hate pintos but i grew into the butters ,,they are called butterbeans cause they turn a pale yellow when cooked ,,at least thats what Becky says ,,,and she is always right :)

How do you know your a redneck ???
When you spend more than three hours talking about Beans :listen:

If this "Yankee" could learn a bit more about your "Southern" ways, maybe I could be the first NY red neck of the forum? (maybe on the planet):p:D
See, I know when Stinker writes "bo" that's not misspelled it means "you're his friend".....As a matter of fact most of what Tony writes is not misspelled, just his special dialect!..... Now I have all this bean trivia..... Life is good.

If this "Yankee" could learn a bit more about your "Southern" ways, maybe I could be the first NY red neck of the forum? (maybe on the planet):p:D
See, I know when Stinker writes "bo" that's not misspelled it means "you're his friend".....As a matter of fact most of what Tony writes is not misspelled, just his special dialect!..... Now I have all this bean trivia..... Life is good.

We watching out for ya Bo.:rock:

That’s right. I don’t believe any two 10’s were created equal. I have come to this conclusion after watching what everyone has experienced with theirs over the years. And don’t try and say it’s because some assemblers were present at the plant one time then new ones at another; thus changing the level of quality either for better or worse, I'M NOT BUYING IT!

Case in point, let’s take a look at a black ’04 with a build number of #1898. Most of us remember this unit better as Stinker’s Brutal 10. This particular 10 has twin turbos installed and racked up low times on the 1/8 mile quite a bit. Yes, yes something eventually went wrong but it was after a long day of putting it down hard representing at the track, and certainly it wasn’t the tranny that failed. Now, let’s look at a build just two consecutive numbers away.. #1900… Pampered… Garage kept… Okay so it’s silver but with not nearly as much bone-breaking horsepower under her manicured carbon hood as the Brutal 10. #1900 was kept within the guidelines of her extended warranty for as long as possible but her damn tranny took a dump anyway. The only track action she’s seen was in ’08 for like 2 runs. I just don’t get it. Some break under easier conditions than others. I’ve seen loads of 10’s getting the butter bean beat out’ve them and they seem to want more. They’re still going strong. Could it be true that they just get used to how they’re handled? I wasn’t beating on mine when 5th and 6th gears seemed to have vanished on the interstate at 110+ mph. Yeah she’s running again but I think many would agree that after a tranny has been changed that the vehicle will never feel or be the same again. She looks and sounds fantastic now but, :dontknow: somehow, she feels more fragile than ever before. By the way this was more of a rant than anything else… As the title suggests.

I do believe the Yella one's are best :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Sorry Mick, we are talking about beans now. Do you guys have butter beans? if so what color are they?

well theres
bo, buddy, yonder, thar, mayonase, eatyit, oh boy this could go on a whilst;)

Sorry Mick, we are talking about beans now. Do you guys have butter beans? if so what color are they?

What makes you think we know nothing about beans?????????????
And why would our butter beans be any other color than the same as yours??

I am a bean connoisseur good sir lol

What makes you think we know nothing about beans?????????????
And why would our butter beans be any other color than the same as yours??

I am a bean connoisseur good sir lol

I was thinking butter beans were something we just have in the South, sorta like grits.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back