Noisy Brembo's

Platinum

Reaction score
Eh guys, I hear these are notorious for squealing, very annoying! What are guys doing to maintain performance while reducing the noise?

Eh guys, I hear these are notorious for squealing, very annoying! What are guys doing to maintain performance while reducing the noise?

Get rid of Brembos and put stock calipers back on :dontknow::)
Lol, a good set of rotors and pads will cure what ails you sir :rock:

They do not. EBC makes pads although they can supply rotors for you.
Power stop Rotors and EBC pads are good stuff ;)

Yes they do, not high performance but standard. $400 for the pair. Twice as high as the high performance in the other Dodge models. :dontknow:
I will take a look at Power Stop Rotors. Thanks.

Just looked at Power Stop and can't find one for our trucks. Maybe I just ought to let VENEMOUS1 get my parts and shut up. :chain:

Ah ok, thank you. I assumed these SRT10's came with them from factory! Bought the truck last summer, absolutely love it aside from the noisy brakes. Do we know if I can keep the Brembo callipers on and change the pads, the rotors to a different brand if necessary?

UIH,

I put EBC P/N 3GD-7277 front and 3GD-7278 rear slotted and dimpled rotor with Green stuff pads all around. They are anodized black and I got them off Amazon for a pretty good price. I want to say they were around $900 for all 4 rotors which is pricy, but they work real nice.

They still have them

IMG_5128.jpg

IMG_5224.jpg

IMG_5223.jpg

Yes you can... Do you have pics of your calipers?

PosiQuiet pads will fix you up, IMO best pad you can buy for our truck.

Ah ok, thank you. I assumed these SRT10's came with them from factory! Bought the truck last summer, absolutely love it aside from the noisy brakes. Do we know if I can keep the Brembo callipers on and change the pads, the rotors to a different brand if necessary?

You DO NOT have Brembo calipers bud, lol. Maybe a Brembo sticker?

the calipers are produced by trw sir, any pad , rotor combination can be used

the squeal you hear is from the rotors and pads being glazed

Ok, well guys, upon further inspection, it is correct, as The Mopar Connection stated earlier. I do not have Brembo's. I came across the Chrysler symbol on the callipers. I took the red callipers as being Brembo's, my bad! Feelin a little dumb, lol! So this simplifies things greatly!
Thank you all for your time!

Ok, well guys, upon further inspection, it is correct, as The Mopar Connection stated earlier. I do not have Brembo's. I came across the Chrysler symbol on the callipers. I took the red callipers as being Brembo's, my bad! Feelin a little dumb, lol! So this simplifies things greatly!
Thank you all for your time!

Ya should never feel dumb when you got IronHead lurking around in the shadows. :burnout:

If you want EBC Rotors the numbers for the USR Slotted rotors are:

Front) Part number: USR7277 Manufacturer: EBC Cost: $376.37 a Pair

Rear) Part number: USR7278 Manufacturer: EBC Cost: $258.66 a Pair

Plus Shipping

And No I don't sell them that just the price at one of the supply houses if you look around hard enough.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back