NORTHEAST GTG WRAPUP

Next time will have more advance notice. This was a spur of the moment thing
Has anyone ever crossed the border for a GTG?

nycstev said:
Yes It happened! Six showed, two cancelled.
Nycstev
Treker
Vadersrt10
Dominick572
Joemags54
Dramsrt10
Riff, fastsrt10( Wu happened huh?)

Great day , great group of fun people. Unfortuneatly it was a little too chilly for the Puerto Rican girls to come out but maybe next time....Thanks too the two Boston Bois for coming deep behind enemy lines!!!! You guys Rock! :rock:
Highlights:
Great stunt driving display by Treker with lots of smoke
Great smoke shows By Dom and Dram
Great 1/4 mile Drag with Vader and Steve
An Srt4 showed up but we knew better
Commerative cruise through the slums of the South Bronx en route to Yankee Stadium
for final farewell

Im sure evryone will post Pics and videos
Just wanted to say "thanks again" to our gracious host from "da Bronx" NYCSTEV.(sandwiches, salads, and beverages) Nice touch. To Dominick and Tyler, thanks for making the journey. To Vader's girl for hanging in there while the boyz cleaned their wheels and "truck talked". To trekker for the inspiration (and who probably would not let me live it down if I didn't show). After the GTG, I was about five minutes late to my league softball game. I see I can't leave you hooligans alone for one minute:burnout: !The parking area could easily hold every member of this Club. I think NYCSTEV is definitely on to something. There is a beach and concession stand, in walking distance and plenty of people to watch.(easy to convince significant others to tag along). As you see from the video, not what you expect the City to be. :) "Give me land lots of land,... Don't fence me in!" P.S. Steve, I took the Hutch home, maybe we can map out an alternate for our New England members that keeps them off I-95.:dontknow: Thanks again.:)

Yeah .. aside from the fact that this Parking Lot is visible from outer space,
its used for various car shows,and the NYPD uses it for Helicopter training.
It can easily hold every VTCOA member with most of the lot leftover

Sorry I didnt make it guys,,I had the double whammy put on me..On Saturday I went to a dinner with my boss and some of the guys from the plant we own part of in China..It turned into quite the drunkfest..I got up at around 9 on Sunday, checked to see if the GTg was still on, and promptly fell back to sleep..I got up at noon, and was ready to make the drive to the Bronx, and got a call to come into work to fix a screw conveyor that had broken..When I got done it was too late to make the 2 1/2 hr drive out there...I feel bad about not going..It pisses me off that I had to work, but couldnt get any of my workers to come in to cover for me. I will be changing things to make sure this doesnt happen again...
Again, I appologize for not making it..I WILL be there next time..

awesome!!!

wow, I had a great time man. you guys are nothing short of awesome... I think we did great for a fly by night gtg. it was great meeting you guys man, steves crazy ass, thanks again for the goodies. and for letting me put a whooopin on you on the 1/4 mile. :p treker for the driting. joemags54 for being such a cool dude.tyler and dom for taking the drive.

there are loads of thing we can do and I have 2 ideas for upcoming events. drive in movie thearter in warwick ny is a very nice drive a great time watching a movie, in your truck. also a new go-cart place just opening up on rt17 north in maywood nj... I have no problem getting details for these events just let me know.

Hey guys... I just got into my office. I am uploading the pics from yesterday as I type. Check back soon.

Got great pic of nycstev's Boomer trip bugs!

Okay, here are the pics... Thanks again for a great time.:rock: :rock: :rock:

DSCN0973.jpg

DSCN0972.jpg

DSCN0971.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN0968.jpg

DSCN0967.jpg

StevesBugs.jpg

DSCN0997.jpg

DSCN0996.jpg

DSCN0995.jpg

DSCN0993.jpg

DSCN0992.jpg

DSCN0991.jpg

DSCN0990.jpg

DSCN0988.jpg

DSCN0987.jpg

DSCN0986.jpg

DSCN0985.jpg

DSCN0984.jpg

DSCN0981.jpg

DSCN0980.jpg

DSCN0979.jpg

DSCN0978.jpg

vaderSrt10 said:
wow, I had a great time man. you guys are nothing short of awesome... I think we did great for a fly by night gtg. it was great meeting you guys man, steves crazy ass, thanks again for the goodies. and for letting me put a whooopin on you on the 1/4 mile. :p treker for the driting. joemags54 for being such a cool dude.tyler and dom for taking the drive.

there are loads of thing we can do and I have 2 ideas for upcoming events. drive in movie thearter in warwick ny is a very nice drive a great time watching a movie, in your truck. also a new go-cart place just opening up on rt17 north in maywood nj... I have no problem getting details for these events just let me know.

Yea its exactly 1/4 M from that light to the overpass. I just got spooked in last 200 feet. You rock bro!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

did you see the guys who decided to take a stroll across the road as we were approaching him, then when he saw for sure what was coming, pulls a mookie wilson. wow, that alone was too funny. LMFPRAO!!!

Yea! just remebered that.. I was like WTF is this guy doin. I thought I saw a radar car ahead so i chilled. We have exactly the same trucks Bone stock Quadcab Pigs. But your Pig was a little heavier.:D

hey i can see the videos at all man. GRRRR Id like to see!!! Ohhh steve you think we're both bone stock.. buhahahahahahahahahah!!!

Hey guys! It was an awesome time yesterday! I am glad that I came! Thank you all! It doesn't matter if I am deaf but I still am having a great time! A special thanks to Dominick for being a leader whole time from here to bronx NY! Yes I am following him all the way. Lol. I also want to thanks him for pay the tolls for me three time. :rock:

Steve and Vader, it was fun to chatting with you guys and Yankee does sux! :p :D! I even taught Vader and Stever some swear sign language.... :star: I really do have a great time!

It was my first time to go to a GTG and it also was my first time to go on a road trip but it was a worth it! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I enjoying to see all the trucks and people who are from here in VTCOA. Thanks to Steve for foods and drinks! The food was awesome! 3 foots sub! I ate like 4 of it! :D I was so hungry. Haha.

The parking lot was so huge which is perfect for burnout and doughs. :D Treker did a awesome drift and I did some too but darn, dominick didn't take any video of me did it. Oh well but it was so fun!

Thanks to Steve, Scott, Vader, Joe and Dominick for having me!

I def want to go another GTG!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Oh, btw I am trying to find out how to download the pictures from my cell phone so that way I can post the pictures. It is my first time to own a cell phone so....give me a break! Lol :D

You guys just did it at random, I wish you would have said "hey, record this" and I could have gotten it. I was getting ready to start recording but you guys were already done burning out.

Cool man, I know you got some good ones of my truck!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back