Northeast GTG

Hawk .......... I don't and won't drive my 10 in the rain and I know others wont. So if it turns out by wed it's a definate rain day saturday I will have to reschedule the event a month from Saturday

So all you guys know The rain date is: June 8th Same place same time and possibly some local shows will be more available as well.

Jim

And if it doesn't rain maybe we can do both :rock: !!! That would actually be sweet as I am moving to Webster MA June 1st and I'll only be about 30 min from Mohegan!!

I'm up for whatever the group wants to do ......... But I don't do Rain ......

Jim

Here's forecast ...

Saturday: Mostly cloudy with showers and a chance for a thunderstorm. Low: 58. High: 72 inland, 71 shore.

Cancelled until Rain date: June 8th

Jim

You hang in guys this will happen, gotta make sure we all stay dry though. Much more opportunities to crash some real cool shows coming up in June. So keep the faith folks. Got a couple more give aways also. Ya know what if it rains on the 8th We'll do it in July. This is going to happen and it's going to be a Blow-out, Keep the Faith ....

Jim

There is a all Mopar show there next weekend the 19th. I'm going to that one But this Sat looks like a washout. Just checked again .......

Saturday: Mostly cloudy with showers and a chance for a thunderstorm, humid. Low: 58. High: 76 inland, 70 shore. .......... From WFSB

I am still going to do this GTG, most want to schedule for the 9th of June so we can crash the MIM show. If it rains it will go in July, it can't rain all the time so keep the faith and keep checkin out this thread ........... More to come .....

Jim

There is a all Mopar show there next weekend the 19th. I'm going to that one But this Sat looks like a washout. Just checked again .......

Saturday: Mostly cloudy with showers and a chance for a thunderstorm, humid. Low: 58. High: 76 inland, 70 shore. .......... From WFSB

I am still going to do this GTG, most want to schedule for the 9th of June so we can crash the MIM show. If it rains it will go in July, it can't rain all the time so keep the faith and keep checkin out this thread ........... More to come .....

Jim

Are you still planning a meet on the 9th somewhere? If so, where?

Are you still planning a meet on the 9th somewhere? If so, where?

Nope we were shooting for the 8th But because of the weather we canceled and hopefully plan something for end of summer or early fall.

Jim

when u coming back

I'll be back on the 10th, have work on the 27th. I may be open to make it to the track in between as long as I don't sell the truck before then.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back