Northeast GTG

Amen to that Butch ......... Still locating a show, got a few of the local guys doing some research. Back to ya in a few days. Also have a Definate down by the shore, but keeping options open for now will let all know in plenty of time before the GTG.

Jim

Updated ...... Another Sweet lookin Ram added -------

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Srt2slow
Chewbacca
Bwellmaker
Bad06srt10
LightningRaper
SRT-10 Ralph
Beastly1
Juan O.
LB3711
SilvrSnake - Tentative
Shostopper17
WRX
ChargerRT
02Steve1990 - Tentative
BigBlackHemi - Tentative
JimsRamTruck2012
80boboli
Skull1313

Still lookin for more Trucks ......

Jim

I wanna show off my new valve covers and pulley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.....still in pieces in my driveway awaiting intake and covers....

I wanna show off my new valve covers and pulley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.....still in pieces in my driveway awaiting intake and covers....

We'll get er done Bud ...... Like to have my pully and Grill done but not a Necessety ..... You first.

Jim

BUMP .............. 3 Weeks from Today folks. Any more Takers ..........

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Srt2slow
Chewbacca
Bwellmaker
Bad06srt10
LightningRaper
SRT-10 Ralph
Beastly1
Juan O.
LB3711
SilvrSnake
Shostopper17
WRX
ChargerRT
02Steve1990
BigBlackHemi
JimsRamTruck2012
80boboli
Skull1313

Jim

I apologize that there are no 10's up here for me to recruit but my bud Ben with the WRX, his brother just picked up a beautiful 97 Mustang Cobra w/75k original on it. He is a definite as well! Ben-WRX, Jay-Cobra

No apologies necessary Bud ..........

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Srt2slow
Chewbacca
Bwellmaker
Bad06srt10
LightningRaper
SRT-10 Ralph
Beastly1
Juan O.
LB3711
SilvrSnake
Shostopper17
Ben-WRX
ChargerRT
02Steve1990
BigBlackHemi
JimsRamTruck2012
80boboli
Skull1313
Cobra-Jay

The more the merrier guys .....

Jim

O.K. Folks I have scoured the Web and there are not a lot of shows to crash on the 11th. But here are some options for the Group. Any of these options are open for discussion and/or approval.

Meet at Mohegan Sun at 11:00 a.m. on The roof of the Indian Summer Garage.
Have lunch and do a bit of Sight seeing and gambling Downstairs (elevators from the roof), and Back on the roof for some quality Meet and Greet time and Photo sessions of all the sweet rides.

Meet at the sun. A bit of Meet and Greet than Caravan to one of the Options Below...

Tilted Kilt in Wethersfield Ct. About 45 Minutes North from the Sun.
Hooters in Manchester Ct. About 45 Minutes North from the Sun.
Misquamicut Springfest and Car show 1 hr. S. East from the Sun Closes at 3:00.

So you Guys can post up your preferences here or PM me and Over the next couple days what ever the majority votes for I'll post it up and we'll do it.

Thanks to All, Bring Cameras, and some ideas and we'll have a Ball ...... 2 weeks left.

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Srt2slow
Chewbacca
Bwellmaker
Bad06srt10
LightningRaper
SRT-10 Ralph
Beastly1
Juan O.
LB3711
SilvrSnake
Shostopper17
Ben-WRX
ChargerRT
02Steve1990
BigBlackHemi
JimsRamTruck2012
80boboli
Skull1313
Cobra-Jay

Jim

Great another Ram truck ....... Less than 2 weeks to go .....

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Srt2slow
Chewbacca
Bwellmaker
Bad06srt10
LightningRaper
SRT-10 Ralph
Beastly1
Juan O.
LB3711
SilvrSnake
Shostopper17
Ben-WRX
ChargerRT
02Steve1990
BigBlackHemi
JimsRamTruck2012
80boboli
Skull1313
Cobra-Jay
Divi-Ram

Jim

I can't wait! All options sound good to me Jim! I must commend you for your organization of this event!

Got a goody bag from Tony, all will get a little something. Got a couple neat giveaways as well. A set of Billet SRT-10 Hood strut Covers, a couple JTSVP Black/Green T-shirts, A mopar oil filter for our trucks, 20 small Stamp size Viper skull Ruberized emblem. Just some small stuff to give out to a few folks. Strictly by Drawing a name .....

Got another 2004 Viper pick-up # 26 made Very Cool Guy he may be on the forum soon all will get to meet him. Not a member yet but soon I'm sure. I'll call him DaveCjr for now. So the list goes on Stealthy ......

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Srt2slow
Chewbacca
Bwellmaker
Bad06srt10
LightningRaper
SRT-10 Ralph
Beastly1
Juan O.
LB3711
SilvrSnake
Shostopper17
Ben-WRX
ChargerRT
02Steve1990
BigBlackHemi
JimsRamTruck2012
80boboli
Skull1313
Cobra-Jay
Divi-Ram
DaveCjr

Jim

I know but the disappointment has set in, going on 1 month sitting in the driveway but you of all people already know that!!!! LOL I'm hoping for a wed reinstall my friend......

Hawk .......... I don't and won't drive my 10 in the rain and I know others wont. So if it turns out by wed it's a definate rain day saturday I will have to reschedule the event a month from Saturday

So all you guys know The rain date is: June 8th Same place same time and possibly some local shows will be more available as well.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back