Northeast GTG

Going to Try for end of August or Beginning of September Chris ........

Jim

Haven't been on the forum much lately... been super busy with new job, moving, and the normal chaos I call life. Lol! I'm still very excited about this and really hope it comes together! If end of Aug seems possible that would be great... (lets try to stay away from Labor Day Weekend if possible), as I feel many will have other plans. Jim, I may have asked you before but I forget. How far are you from the Mohegan? I'm still in MA, but I now live 1 mile from the CT line. And Hawk, how about you? It only takes me about an hour to get to Misquamicut beach. Are you near there?

I'm in Coventry RI, right off Exit-7 on 95, I think about 1/2 hour if I remember correctly. I think Jim wants to meet up on the 25th of july for BassPro Cruise, let me know.

I'm in Storrs Ct, about 1/2 hour from the sun. You Hawk and Me should get together sometime soon. Will shoot for week before or week after Labor day.

Jim

Ok that sounds perfect! So u guys are going to Bass Pro in Foxboro next Thursday? What time?

Works for me Chris ........... Like to get there when the gates open, what time is that Big guy, and I'll meet you at junction of 6 and 295 north or whatever ?95 it is, or is it 495 north ??? I'm so confused. You know what I mean Chris ..........

You going Sunday Chris? I'm suppose to get new Rims, Centers, Lugs and Locks Friday maybe ..... That would be cool.

Jim

Weather permitting I will be going Sunday bro!!!!!!!! Rob too.

It would be the junction of 6/295N, I take 295n to rt1 in mass, 1st exit in MA.

Excellent Chris on all of this .......... Get back to you in a day or so. I'm on vaca tomorrow and Monday ........ I'm hoping Rims arrive tomorrow.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back