Not bad for an automatic :-)

BigRed460 said:
...once again, where are the roe times? I have yet to see one good one. The roe is a good product, safe and reliable; but I have yet to see it actualy lay down some real times...

Which paxton truck makes "good" times:dontknow:

There was one Paxton truck at the PHX GTG (azpyroguy)

Annu Kumar said:
Yeah the paxton advertises 200 Hp. Maybe that's on a Rc:dontknow:

Here's a link to the Paxton site with their Quad cab kit gain info:

http://www.paxtonauto.com/systems_1201231.html

Also, your truck sounds like it's unusually strong at the rear wheels for an automatic. Count yourself as fortunate there. I've seen automatic trucks run under 400 RWHP on our dyno when stock. You've got a good one!

Regards,
Sean

Roe Racing said:
Here's a link to the Paxton site with their Quad cab kit gain info:

http://www.paxtonauto.com/systems_1201231.html

Also, your truck sounds like it's unusually strong at the rear wheels for an automatic. Count yourself as fortunate there. I've seen automatic trucks run under 400 RWHP on our dyno when stock. You've got a good one!

Regards,
Sean

Sean I talked to Ted May And he said that the Roe's were blowing motors left and right. Maybe he didnt know how to tune them. I mean he doesnt even have a dyno. But he is a Viper tech One of the first viper techs that Worked with Dan Cragin back in 1992

BigRed460 said:
...once again, where are the roe times? I have yet to see one good one. The roe is a good product, safe and reliable; but I have yet to see it actualy lay down some real times...

Here is an 11s club Roe truck... http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/member.php?do=vehicledetails&userid=2150 ..yeah, I know it was on the bottle too but it beat a lot of Paxton's on the bottle......I think both SCs are great though....I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted....kinda went with the ROE because of looks....My research did not show a major power difference between the 2...:dontknow:

Annu Kumar said:
Sean I talked to Ted May And he said that the Roe's were blowing motors left and right. Maybe he didnt know how to tune them. I mean he doesnt even have a dyno. But he is a Viper tech One of the first viper techs that Worked with Dan Cragin back in 1992

Annu, I personally havent heard of one roe going south:dontknow:

Roe is the absolute! best way to go if you want real good power at the absolute best price:rock:

You're gonna get sweet power from idle off all the way up, the most fun you can have on the street, with absolute no problems as far as tuning.

its dependable, great looking, and you get the best absolute service you could ask for:rock:

I am not pimping Roe, because I like huge power:D thats why I went turbo's

but when you start making big power, be it paxton, roe, or turbos, you start running into problems, not small ones either, and it starts costing big dollars.

And even after you think you are done, something is allways pickin ya pocket, its a never ending battle.

honestly if I had to do it again, for a street truck to enjoy,and just hit the button and go.......it would be the Roe hands down.

650-700 on the ground is more than enough to embarras jsut about anythin on the street, and the best thing, when ya get home..........you jsut turn her off and go inside, you dont have to worry about what might have broke, come loose, or leaks:D

Stinker said:
Annu, I personally havent heard of one roe going south:dontknow:

Roe is the absolute! best way to go if you want real good power at the absolute best price:rock:

You're gonna get sweet power from idle off all the way up, the most fun you can have on the street, with absolute no problems as far as tuning.

its dependable, great looking, and you get the best absolute service you could ask for:rock:

I am not pimping Roe, because I like huge power:D thats why I went turbo's

but when you start making big power, be it paxton, roe, or turbos, you start running into problems, not small ones either, and it starts costing big dollars.

And even after you think you are done, something is allways pickin ya pocket, its a never ending battle.

honestly if I had to do it again, for a street truck to enjoy,and just hit the button and go.......it would be the Roe hands down.

650-700 on the ground is more than enough to embarras jsut about anythin on the street, and the best thing, when ya get home..........you jsut turn her off and go inside, you dont have to worry about what might have broke, come loose, or leaks:D
Very well put Stinker.:burnout:

That is what I am betting on Stinker. Good power, great torque, and TRACTION.

I haven,t heard any blowedup stories about Roe!!!:burnout:
Still waiting to do my first Roe install.:D

The Roe did not blow up my engine. I bent two stock Piston Rods due to a gross amount of NOS being delivered. The Roe alone was safe throughout the power band. I was in the 11's alone with the Roe and a smaller SC pulley (No NOS). I am not here to brag about times, not what I do, but only defend the Roe when safety and performance come into question.

The Roe SC is quality work.

Ok Guys In Nutshell. If i get the roe (about 7k) I can get about 600rwhp. That much hp should still be fine on the Engine And Tranny right?????? But who can install it here In San Francisco Bay area?? And Is it Smog legal?? I dont really care if its legal or not. So the reliabilty and performance is there with out breaking the bank. And remember I dont want to spend Money on the tranny or engine

Annu Kumar said:
Ok Guys In Nutshell. If i get the roe (about 7k) I can get about 600rwhp. That much hp should still be fine on the Engine And Tranny right?????? But who can install it here In San Francisco Bay area?? And Is it Smog legal?? I dont really care if its legal or not. So the reliabilty and performance is there with out breaking the bank. And remember I dont want to spend Money on the tranny or engine
I think the install is pretty straight forward,But you need to have a good tuner.

Annu, with that kind of power you will be on the ragged edge. The tune is what would probably keep it alive. If you drive it hard all the time, I would suggest getting forged pistons at a bare minimum.

:nurse:
Annu Kumar said:
I think 600 hp through the automatic is fantasy if you are at 5.6 lbs of boost. But I believe in the ROE.
Any speed shop can install the ROE. The stock tunes will get you started. A call to PBJ will get you a true viper tuner. He is charging me a fair price for the tune and I pick up the air fare.

Annu, I don't think you are serious about the Roe, with the comments you were making several weeks ago about your financial situation...I think you are smoking the wrong weed.

If you get the Roe, the baseline cards (tunes) will be safe and practical. So your Vec III will be fine, you will have the water/meth injection and you can then go to a good tuner if you want to maximize your performance (or have Joe come to you)...but, it is not a $6000 trip...it is more, and more, and more...once you go with Forced Induction you have jumped into an area that has so much temptation and it all comes at a very substantial price...

If I were you I would work on getting my "house" in order before I started on this venture...but if you want a quick street machine you are leaning in the right direction...just don't lean too far with out a strong and broad base so that you keep your balance.

Good stuff Sean....I have never heard anyone with a Roe express anything other than complete satisfaction....Don't worry about Annu...we all know he is a nutcase....

Nowwhat said:
Good stuff Sean....I have never heard anyone with a Roe express anything other than complete satisfaction....Don't worry about Annu...we all know he is a nutcase....

staying In Berkeley Is going to make anybody a nutcase. But i would definately prefer the roe because of its ability to make shitloads of torque at 1500 rpm

Annu you want the stright up truth?

Go with the Roe, it looks good, gives killer power and the fun potential is outta this world.

With the buy , you will get a vec III with a tune allready, a very safe tune, dont worry for freakin sake about I got 634.99485745rwhp, its reliable, and safe.

Yeah if you want to get more, run it to DC performance and let Chris tune it, dont worry about flyin Joe out , that is completely rediculous, since Chris is near you, and does a tremendous job.

as long as you stay at a safe tune, you should be around the 600 or less mark and keep ya tranny serviced, and the bands adjusted, and your tranny will last a long time.
Will it break?

dont be stupid, of course "eventually" they all have problems, even bone stockers, but for a time you should be fine.

How much to spend?

With jsut an install, and the unit you should be less than 10k, thats without special tuning.

Everybody has dreams and wishes, you my man are no different, when ya want to do it , do it, dont let anyone stand in your way.

If you want to go racing, thro "all" the superchargers in the wind and go turbo, and spend around 40k, the superchargers are superb for the street and some track fun, but street is where the SC'rs shine bo

Stinker said:
Annu you want the stright up truth?

Go with the Roe, it looks good, gives killer power and the fun potential is outta this world.

With the buy , you will get a vec III with a tune allready, a very safe tune, dont worry for freakin sake about I got 634.99485745rwhp, its reliable, and safe.

Yeah if you want to get more, run it to DC performance and let Chris tune it, dont worry about flyin Joe out , that is completely rediculous, since Chris is near you, and does a tremendous job.

as long as you stay at a safe tune, you should be around the 600 or less mark and keep ya tranny serviced, and the bands adjusted, and your tranny will last a long time.
Will it break?

dont be stupid, of course "eventually" they all have problems, even bone stockers, but for a time you should be fine.

How much to spend?

With jsut an install, and the unit you should be less than 10k, thats without special tuning.

Everybody has dreams and wishes, you my man are no different, when ya want to do it , do it, dont let anyone stand in your way.

If you want to go racing, thro "all" the superchargers in the wind and go turbo, and spend around 40k, the superchargers are superb for the street and some track fun, but street is where the SC'rs shine bo

there you have it Annu....when do we start reading about the Roe install?..;)

Something else was brought to my attention Annu, get yourself a air fuel guage, learn to read it correctly, with it , you can also converse with Sean , and he can download you a card if the truck runs lean at all

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back