Now who runs ViperRegistry.com?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
yessir, he IS the owner now:)

LOL he must have listened to me when I post for him to get rid of that Korny name.....:rock: :rock: Well if he did then he has to be a good guy:rock: :rock: Shit no one ever listens to me lol:D

Shaggy are you going to list your other sites ????

VIPR PWR said:
Shaggy are you one of the new owners here?????:dontknow:

Jeff you need to pay your avi helpers a bit more money so she can at least get herself a decent pair :D

Everytime I give her a raise, she wears less......:rock:

ViperJeff said:
Everytime I give her a raise, she wears less......:rock:

That will work ---more raises for her:rock: :rock: :D

i have been for a while, i just dont post much as i dont have a 10...just watch for hoods....:)....y do you not want me to bee....just for the guys reading in on this i run www.semopars.com and anyone in the south east wants to join another sweet club come on over and check out what we have going on....

Last edited:
jusjay727 said:
i have been for a while, i just dont post much as i dont have a 10...just watch for hoods....:)....y do you not want me to bee....just for the guys reading in on this i run www.semopars.com and anyone in the south east wants to join another sweet club come on over and check out what we have going on....

Was just wondering since I knew you were affiliated with Shaggy and the other sites.
Jay, you should have no problem finding a hood on here ---lots have changed to the venom (Stinker is the man) hoods and there is a thread for the members that are selling their oem hoods..... Did you ever get your wing on :rock: ...

ViperTruck2933 said:
No, actually its alot like sayin the Rams are leading the NFC West. :D You play the hand you are dealt, so it is what it is. :p
Leading the NFC Worst ain't much to brag about this year. Used to like the Lambs, until Georgia Take it in the Front and Rear moved them. Hell, even if they win that division they'll be taken apart by the wild card team they have to play.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
well this is clearly your biggest forum so dont screw it up lol,,

Don't worry. I will make it even better then it is now ;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back