Oct.6th G.T.G./B.B.Q. at 1qksrt,s

Mmmmmm.... COPS and BURNOUTS.... :D :rock: Yep, it was a FL GTG! :D :burnout: :p

Love ya'all! thanks for the call, Mutter. :) :eek: :elefant:

MORE PICS!!! :mad:

Please! I got up early for this shit! :D

:dito::withstupid::dito::withstupid:

I'm sure they are still wiping off the hangover though!:D:D:

Judging from the call I got at about 5pm, at least some of them are still drunk!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Looks like a blast though!!!:rock::rock:

Florida GTG's RAWK!!!!!!!!

O.K.,The last two to leave were 6 pak & vpr hler(Two yellow quads.)
I had an absolute blast,Thanks guys for pulling this together..
I,m pretty sure there will be pics. for your viewing pleasure.
The weather actually turned out pretty good in spite of the forecast.There are some stories to go along with this G.T.G.,some I promised never to tell!!
I,m going to bed for awhile,I,m still pretty hammered(later):goodnight:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Wish I could have made it----definately the next one----looks like a great time had---WHERE MUTT GOES THE COPS WILL FOLLOW----HAHAHAHA

Yea I just wish somebody would have warned me about Mutt being a cop magnent :D

But its all good

thanks so much Mickey and EVA!!!! You threw one hell of a party! I'll post up my pics tonight....gotta run into work for a little bit today. I had to sneak out early and rally home to get a few quality hours of sleep! what a night!

mutt aka "nancy boy" passes out at 8pm,only 1/2 of one bottle of jack gone!!!!!!!

i want my hat back nancy boy!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!! :rofl:

PTFO @ 830!?!?!?!?!?!?!
(passed the f**k out)

Mickey and Eva..... great hosts.... great food... lots of drinks.... lots of laughs....lots of burnouts..... great stories.. Can not wait for the next one.
BTW thanks to Louie:rock: :rock: from Charlie's Dodge for getting me the " key " to get back in my truck after someone accidentally locked them in!!

i am downloading a ton of picks as i speak. might wanna move it to a new thread though.

Mickey, Eva, thanks for being such great hosts. You have a beautiful home and I had an awsome time. thanks again!!!

WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!! :( :(

Oh, and thanks for the call! It was great talking to everyone! :rock:

Hope u all are ready for some more pics. Its taken me two hours so far and i am still downloading.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back