20150915_140937_zpsro5oueyw.jpg

6speedquadcab
image_zpsd9ttovnc.jpg

Mondragon-srt10
11_zps4vkrm6lw.jpg

mcdoogle1975
20150523_154745_zpsibsxnwkd.jpg

One to Dan

no lie - i seriously didn't see this going how it is.

honestly. i'm not even that popular! ;)

but for real i did work hard on this turd bucket so hey - if my validity is winning TOTM, i'll totally take it LOL

in the spirit of adding additional photos...

this truck was disaster when i bought it and it's come a long way in a few months...

test wheel:

Gotta love the pic of Dan sitting in the lawn chair while his buddy buffs out the truck. Keep em straight! Watch that beer though, looks like it's close to spilling.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Gotta love the pic of Dan sitting in the lawn chair while his buddy buffs out the truck. Keep em straight! Watch that beer though, looks like it's close to spilling.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

hahaha...

we both did it... honestly... it was ROUGH... cut and buffed the whole truck... that tonneau took FOREVER...

NOT fair! We should have a limit on photos and NOT allow professional ones.:mad:

You suck Dan!:p:rofl: Your truck is deserving of TOTM. I remember what it looked like because I almost bought it also:D

You suck Dan!:p:rofl: Your truck is deserving of TOTM. I remember what it looked like because I almost bought it also:D

I bolded the most important part of this comment. And I too almost bought this truck, I was leaving for Europe and couldn't steal out from under Dan either so there was that too.

i question whether it was worth it, but i know that NR RC's aren't just floating around for sale all the time, so hopefully when i sell it, it will make it all worth it...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back