• 6speedquadcab

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • mondragon-srt10

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • mcdoogle1975

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You suck Dan!:p:rofl: Your truck is deserving of TOTM. I remember what it looked like because I almost bought it also:D
i can tell you it looked nothing like the pics in person. it was hammered dog shit...
I bolded the most important part of this comment. And I too almost bought this truck, I was leaving for Europe and couldn't steal out from under Dan either so there was that too.

look at you two coulda, shoulda, woulda's over here.

SRT-10 trolls :D

i question whether it was worth it, but i know that NR RC's aren't just floating around for sale all the time, so hopefully when i SELLit, it will make it all worth it...

Wait, WHAT!?!? Are you saying your just in it for the MONEY? Say it ain't so!!

just in it for the money, no. but i don't intend to LOSE money!

what i found out after all this work - is that i don't like the 06's. i want another 05... so IF someone were to make an offer on it, i'd sell it in a minute...

Do the QC's come with a spare tire or oars??? :D:vroam:

Lol! How about I post a picture of how many pretty girls I can fit in comfortably in a QC over a RC and still do a burn out? :D :burnout:

I think we should make this poll for Oct and Nov TOTM.

I went through every post in this thread and still didn't find where anybody asked you. :D

They are, and they don't pop a tire and roll over like the RCs. :rofl:

the version of the video i saw didn't actually show anything wrong with the tire, i think he just couldn't drive a RC, must have been a QC driver that got confused by the number of pedals………….. and blamed it on a tire…….:D

the version of the video i saw didn't actually show anything wrong with the tire, i think he just couldn't drive a RC, must have been a QC driver that got confused by the number of pedals………….. and blamed it on a tire…….:D

When you run out of talent, that's when the excuses start.

My rule with women is, she can be fat or she can be a bitch but she can't be both!

My rule with women is, she can be fat or she can be a bitch but she can't be both!

My rule with women is, she can have huge tits or a smokin hot ass.... but preferably she has both! :drool:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back