• 6speedquadcab

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • mondragon-srt10

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • mcdoogle1975

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My rule with women is, she can have huge tits or a smokin hot ass.... but preferably she has both! :drool:

I'll go with just one with a great personality and sense of humor, that's why I married her. :D

She typed that.....

I assume this means we are no longer allowed to play together.... I think it's safe to say future trips to MA just got crossed off of the list! :rofl: What's even funnier is when I was typing my last post I thought to myself "Huh.... I wonder if Amber ever reads any of my posts" LOL!

I assume this means we are no longer allowed to play together.... I think it's safe to say future trips to MA just got crossed off of the list! :rofl: What's even funnier is when I was typing my last post I thought to myself "Huh.... I wonder if Amber ever reads any of my posts" LOL!

She didn't really type that, but it gets me off the hook for being a nice guy.

When you run out of talent, that's when the excuses start.
When I crashed my truck the first time, I literally thought of that guy as I was flying through the air, "great, I'm just like that idiot who rolled the red RC - hope no one is filming this" :D

Didn't this thread have something to do with voting on TOTM?
What's TOTM?

She does now (heads to FaceBook to share link to that post). :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back